Wikiposts

Any pre July 139's out there?

Old Sep 2nd 2004, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Nessa44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Any pre July 139's out there?

Hi Im Nessa, new to this forum, any other pre july 139's out there? My app was recieved in Adelaide at end of March, send off PCC unrequested in June, still awaiting PCC/Meds request, heard nothing, now its Sept. How is everyone else doing? I hear they are now processing Dec/Jan apps over in Adelaide.......
Ness
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 9:55 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: Any pre July 139's out there?

I hope so, I applied in Nov 03 and I'm still waiting....should hear anyday now!
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Any pre July 139's out there?

Originally Posted by claire edwards
I hope so, I applied in Nov 03 and I'm still waiting....should hear anyday now!
Good grief, are you using a migration agent , has anyone contacted your CO for you? Have your meds etc been requested yet?
Ness
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 10:05 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nessa44
Good grief, are you using a migration agent , has anyone contacted your CO for you? Have your meds etc been requested yet?
Ness
Hiya!

If you see my time line below, I have had meds etc requested, my time line for a pre July, 136 skill immi is quite normal, 50, yes 50 weeks is usual processing time and no, I don't have an agent. I'm hoping to received a yellow envelope any day now, hopefully with good news from Adelaide!

Cheers
Claire :-)
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 10:06 pm
Life is good

PS Welcome to the forum!
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

Hi Nessa

I am also pre-july 139- applied in May

I got acknowledgment in June but nothing since- Really hoped we would have had med request by now seeing as we are suppossed to be processed in 4-6 months

If you havnt had yours yet and you applied March then I guess there is still a long wait- hopefully you will get yours anyday now seeing as they are recruiting more staff in Adelaide to deal with the backlog.

Good luck with your application

Nat
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Natty, Good luck to you too, its funny isnt it that we were all quoted 4-6 months, I think that IS actually the time it is all supposed to take, but the July 1st new Category, has blown that out of the water, one of the last quotes I read, said 4-6 month categories are now being processed in 6-8 months, hope so, cos Im already coming up for my 6th month!
Nessa
Nat[/QUOTE]
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Are you going out on your own, with partner or family, also where are you hoping to settle, we are going to Perth.
Nessa
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

ADELE & NIGE is an unknown quantity at this point

HI,
We are also 139 visa, we are a family 4 going to Perth. We sent our forms on 12th March and last week the bond was lodged, so hopefully we shouldn't be waiting much longer.

Good luck to everyone waiting

Adele & Nigel
I am also pre-july 139- applied in May

I got acknowledgment in June but nothing since- Really hoped we would have had med request by now seeing as we are suppossed to be processed in 4-6 months

If you havnt had yours yet and you applied March then I guess there is still a long wait- hopefully you will get yours anyday now seeing as they are recruiting more staff in Adelaide to deal with the backlog.

Good luck with your application

Nat[/QUOTE]
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Hi Adele and Nige,
Do you mean that your application arrived in Adelaide in March, and if you are at the bond stage, you must have done PC Meds etc? Strange isnt it how some March applicants are just about done, and some like me havent even had Med request yet? Apparently at the moment they are working thru Dec /Jan applicants. Could I ask you- did you front load?
Nessa
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

ADELE & NIGE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nessa44
Hi Adele and Nige,
Do you mean that your application arrived in Adelaide in March, and if you are at the bond stage, you must have done PC Meds etc? Strange isnt it how some March applicants are just about done, and some like me havent even had Med request yet? Apparently at the moment they are working thru Dec /Jan applicants. Could I ask you- did you front load?
Nessa

Hi Nessa,

We sent our application on the 12th March to Adelaide, we recieved Ref No on the 4th May then asked to go for Medical Checks on the 20th May which we did on the 10th June, then had letter asking us to lodge bond which was done last week. We didn't front load them, we do have an agent and she did say when they asked us to go for medicals that it was really quick.Now we have just got to sit and wait for the visa and hopfully that won't be that long.

Good luck with everything

Adele
Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ADELE & NIGE
Hi Nessa,

We sent our application on the 12th March to Adelaide, we recieved Ref No on the 4th May then asked to go for Medical Checks on the 20th May which we did on the 10th June, then had letter asking us to lodge bond which was done last week. We didn't front load them, we do have an agent and she did say when they asked us to go for medicals that it was really quick.Now we have just got to sit and wait for the visa and hopfully that won't be that long.

Good luck with everything

Adele

Hi Nessa

We are also a 139 visa, we sent off our application Feb 04, had our medicals 4 weeks after that, & last week my uncle lodged the bond, provided the proof to centrelink, so hopefully within 2-3weeks should hear from DIMIA regarding visa's. We also never used a agent!!!!!!
Good Luck
Paula
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

flowerkris is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied in May for 139.
Got medicals requested and sent.
PCC sent.
DIMIA informed me that AoS sent to Centrelink today.

Good Luck with yours !
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

Hi Flowerkris

I noticed your application on austimeline and saw that you applied around the same time as I did. When you got your med request I assumed mine would soon follow but I am still waiting- I wondered if it might be something to do with the fact that you are not applying from the United Kingdom or that you had a occupation in demand ( ie nursing ) - I was worried that I had filled the form in wrong or something but now I see that there are loads of others also waiting. It seems strange that some people's applications are going thru quickly and others arnt even though apllication was made at the same time.

I guess you are one of the lucky ones !!!! Good luck with the rest of the application

Nat
Old Sep 7th 2004, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: Any pre July 139's out there?

Isnt it strange how some applications from March/April time have zoomed ahead, and some of us havent even had request for meds yet?? I cant understand it, especially as we are all in the same category, at the end of this month, Ill have been waiting 6 months, and still no med request (sent PCC unrequested in June) Maybe I should just send medical also, but Ive been advised against this, ........dont know what to do.
Nessa

I noticed your application on austimeline and saw that you applied around the same time as I did. When you got your med request I assumed mine would soon follow but I am still waiting- I wondered if it might be something to do with the fact that you are not applying from the United Kingdom or that you had a occupation in demand ( ie nursing ) - I was worried that I had filled the form in wrong or something but now I see that there are loads of others also waiting. It seems strange that some people's applications are going thru quickly and others arnt even though apllication was made at the same time.

I guess you are one of the lucky ones !!!! Good luck with the rest of the application

Nat[/QUOTE]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.