Any October 2006 Applicants?

Old Oct 25th 2006, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Default Re: Any October 2006 Applicants?

Originally Posted by bev
Hi all,
Waiting, praying on positive result soon from TRA. Ack 29/09/06. If it comes back yes we will be October applicants.
Everthing crossed. Will keep you posted.
Elaine & Brian
when does everyone 136 modl expect to get there visa?
we have frontloaded and sent everything off already.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

PJMA off 2 Oz has a spectacular aura aboutPJMA off 2 Oz has a spectacular aura aboutPJMA off 2 Oz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by redissue
I keep looking at Emu Plains / Emu Heights on the real estate websites. Why are you heading there in particular - do you know anything about it? We are heading to Werrington initially as we are going to stay with my cousin at first, and will no doubt stay around that area, somewhere near the train line to Sydney as that is where (hopefully) I will get work.
We're heading there as we have some relatives there. We stayed in Emu Plains last Feb for a month, and really liked it. Also as you say there are rail links to Sydney. I'm going back for a serious reccie this Feb, so if you want any info about anything, let me know, or PM me.

We are hoping to have our visa around May, and head out September......all being well!!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

Curtley will become famous soon enough

Is there room for one more? 136 non-modl and off to Melbourne as soon as I can!
Old Oct 26th 2006, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

obiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to behold

I am October.....BUT 2005! LOL

good luck guys....
Old Oct 28th 2006, 5:20 am
bev
Forum Regular

bev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Any October 2006 Applicants?

Originally Posted by herrchook
Hi, our agent has forwarded our application to DIMA this week so I guess that after a year, we can finally announce that we're October 06 applicants :-)

We're applying for an STNI visa with sponsorship from Victoria. Got a positive from ACS last week and hoping to move next July/August.

Now, just waiting for an acknowledgement, and for the credit card to take a hit before commencing radion silence with DIMA til probably some time in the new year.

Anyone care to join us?
Finally got TRA -YES. Visa application is passing through customs in OZ now. So we will be at the end of the line for October applicants.
Let the waiting begin.
Elaine

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Old Oct 30th 2006, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

Can we join please? We are 136 MODL, front loaded PCCs and heading, we think, for Perth.
Old Oct 31st 2006, 8:56 am
SilhouettE

Hello all :)

DIMA received our application on october 03
and that makes us officially October 2006 Applicant :D

We're applying for visa subclass 136
and still waiting for the acknowledgement now.

we're looking to emigrate to Oz very soon
(hoping early next year or around June we're already be there)

God Bless Us
&
Good luck all :)

Cheers,
Lee

--
SilhouettE
Posted via http://www.gettingdownunder.com

Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

brickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nice

Hi all October applicants.

Isn't it great that there is now a November 2006 Applicants thread. Kinda makes you feel like we are moving up the the process.

Am I sad?????

Tina
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:26 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brickies wife
Hi all October applicants.

Isn't it great that there is now a November 2006 Applicants thread. Kinda makes you feel like we are moving up the the process.

Am I sad?????

Tina
Tina you are not sad at all, now sad is volunteering yourself to edit the October spreadsheet like me lol. so if yourself and any others would like to now add then pm me your details. I have started a thread regarding this with the link to the site.

Nev.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:55 pm
Pfs

SilhouettE napisal(a):
    > Hello all :)
    > DIMA received our application on october 03
    > and that makes us officially October 2006 Applicant :D
    > We're applying for visa subclass 136
    > and still waiting for the acknowledgement now.
    > we're looking to emigrate to Oz very soon
    > (hoping early next year or around June we're already be there)

Hello!

If you don't mind, I will join you in waiting:)
DIMA received our 136 MODL application on the 9th of October. Keep
waiting for acknowledgement...
As you get yours, please let us know. Seems there is no this week's
update on ASPC receipting and processing lead times.

Take care!

PFS

Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

brickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nice

Originally Posted by redlion
Tina you are not sad at all, now sad is volunteering yourself to edit the October spreadsheet like me lol. so if yourself and any others would like to now add then pm me your details. I have started a thread regarding this with the link to the site.

Nev.

Well done Nev. I was thinking of volunteering, but I don't think my IT skills are that great.

I will email you all our details tomorrow.

it's been a long day, and I'm going to have a glass of wine and fall asleep.

Tina
Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:21 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Nev. I was thinking of volunteering, but I don't think my IT skills are that great.

I will email you all our details tomorrow.

it's been a long day, and I'm going to have a glass of wine and fall asleep.

Tina

snap im just doing exactly that, nice little oz shiraz

Nev.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

redissue has a spectacular aura aboutredissue has a spectacular aura aboutredissue has a spectacular aura about

Nev.
Not sure where the timeline is, or what to provide. Can you provide a bit more info on what you require,
Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

snap im just doing exactly that, nice little oz shiraz

Nev.
Nev

We are 136 MODL lodged 7 October 2006, probably heading to Brisbane.

Tina and Richards
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:50 pm
fidge

fidge is on a distinguished road

Nev

We are 136 MODL lodged 7 October 2006, probably heading to Brisbane.

Tina and Richards
hi all can we join we october as well. plumber off to perth as soon as possible
0n 136 modl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.