Any October 2006 Applicants?

Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what you're gonna get!! (Fforest Gump!)
pam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any October 2006 Applicants?

Originally Posted by kezzabird
It's really lovely to hear from you folks from down under!

Glad its worked out for you guys.

I'm still waiting for a bloody exchange of contracts!!!!:curse:
I'm gonna tear the estate agents a new ass if they don't shimmy the buyers along soon!
Know where your coming from Kezza........

Our sale seems to be going through but I don't think we will have exchanged or completed before we leave......

Good luck with it all! When are you planning on leaving??

Pam x x
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pam0512
Know where your coming from Kezza........

Our sale seems to be going through but I don't think we will have exchanged or completed before we leave......

Good luck with it all! When are you planning on leaving??

Pam x x
When we have an exchange I will book flights. I'm gonna give it 4 weeks to complete from date of exchange to give us a chance to sell our furniture etc. Then gonna visit OH parents in sunny E. Yorkshire for a week or 2 then off on our adventure.

How about you Pam?
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:21 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

We're here too

Just about over the jetlag after arriving at 5am on Wednesday. OH has 2 job interviews tomorrow and we've spent the last 2 days trying to work out which suburb to live in. Looks like we might be moving to Berwick near Parentsof2.

Visited Melbourne Zoo today and got the kds in free when the guy at the desk realised we were Scottish (he was too, been here 27 yrs).

Ordered a new car yesterday so all very exciting. Will try to update properly when I get settled but I'm trying to keep the blog on my website up to date (ish).

Gill
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what you're gonna get!! (Fforest Gump!)
pam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant future

Glad to hear you've arrived safely Gill......Good luck!

We're leaving on the 24th August...not long now. Staying in Singapore for a couple of days then down to Perth. Just sold my car this morning so it's all go here.....haven't been carless for many years now so don't know how I'm gonna cope relying on my hubbys' car!!

Let the adventure begin!!

Pam x x