Any October 2006 Applicants?

Old May 6th 2007, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Location: Life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what you're gonna get!! (Fforest Gump!)
pam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any October 2006 Applicants?

Good luck to you and your family as you embark on your new adventure down under. I hope it's everything you want and more......maybe we'll see you at some of the Perth meet ups in the future??? Take care...

Pam x x
Old May 6th 2007, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

brickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nice

Good luck to you and your family, Nev. Thanks for the fantastic job you have done running the October Spreadsheet. I guess you have a very exciting couple of weeks ahead of you. Keep us posted.

Maybe see you in Perth in August.

Tina & Richard
Old May 7th 2007, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

starxpress is a jewel in the roughstarxpress is a jewel in the roughstarxpress is a jewel in the roughstarxpress is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by pam0512
Hey, Donna, Karen and CTG.....keep smiling. I'm sure next week is gonna be your week....they seemed to have had a big push the beginning of this week and then tailed off so here's to the same happening next week!! Have to say that the end of year deadline is nearly upon DIAC so hopefully they will be making a special effort with those grant e-mails.
Pam x x
Hey there, wonder if you could answer this dumb question of mine.

Most of the October applicants receive their visas 5-6 weeks after the health checks and PCCs were turned in.

The thing is, I sent my health checks 6 weeks ago in March and the local police / FBI certificates were sent in just 3 weeks ago. And I'm soooo agitated, checking my email all the time at work. Don't know which timeline to take.

It's just me going nuts from waiting!!!
Old May 7th 2007, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

GOT IT

I checked the email this morning and there it was. Visa Granted

Whoopeee
Old May 7th 2007, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

starxpress is a jewel in the roughstarxpress is a jewel in the roughstarxpress is a jewel in the roughstarxpress is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bobbyfaescotland
GOT IT

Whoopeee
GOOD FOR YOU!!!! :-) care to share your timeline? when did you last submit your documents? I scanned and emailed the last of the documents in 2.5 weeks ago and I Am Now So Jittery
but well done you, anyway
Old May 7th 2007, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by starxpress
GOOD FOR YOU!!!! :-) care to share your timeline? when did you last submit your documents? I scanned and emailed the last of the documents in 2.5 weeks ago and I Am Now So Jittery
but well done you, anyway
Sent Application Off 25th Oct
Acknowledged 12th Dec
Case Officer Allocated 20th Feb
Medicals, PCC sent 9th Feb
AOS Interview 18th Mar
Bond Paid 5th April
Visa Grant 7th may
Old May 7th 2007, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Location: Life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what you're gonna get!! (Fforest Gump!)
pam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant future

GOT IT

Whoopeee
FANTASTIC NEWS

Well done, hopefully the start of another positive week for the October clan......come on DIAC only a couple of us left!!

Hey, Starexpress.....our medicals were sent end of March and arrived at the beginning of April, PCC's sent middle of April (its too early to look at exact dates!!) Anyway, it shouldn't be too long for you now.

Pam x x
Old May 7th 2007, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

GOT IT

Whoopeee
Congratulations, DIAC seem to be on the ball already this week. Enjoy your bank holiday

donna
Old May 7th 2007, 8:33 am
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations bobbie fae scotland - yippeeee!!

And to Doje, Parents of 2 Sarah& Tony, Starexpress and CTG - chin up! - hopefully yours aren't far away now. Sending you all lots of best wishes for those visas to be granted asap xx
Old May 7th 2007, 9:12 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by redlion
Hiya Guys, sorry i havent been around as much as usual lately but that is due to us just getting ourselves sorted to leave. We leave Lincoln today, heading south to my sis for a few days then north to my mums for a few days before we fly next friday at 10am from Manchester I just want to say to you all how fantastic you have been with your support and thankyou from the bottom of my heart. To those who have visas good luck with house selling and all the rest of it and to those still waiting for visas, your day will come and by christ it will be worth the wait when you get it (Nil sit carberundum desperandi, dont let the bastards grind ya down!)

Take care guys and give us a shout if any of ya get Perth way on an we can do a beer or three

By the way i will log on from time to time and update the spreadsheet, i dont want to leave my job unfinished.

Bye for now guys

Nev
hi nev,
good luck to you and your family cant beleive you will soon be on the plane hope to keep in touch with you when we finally get there all the best
lesley x
Old May 7th 2007, 9:15 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Sent Application Off 25th Oct
Acknowledged 12th Dec
Case Officer Allocated 20th Feb
Medicals, PCC sent 9th Feb
AOS Interview 18th Mar
Bond Paid 5th April
Visa Grant 7th may
heh fantastic news, now onto the next phase of getting there.
all the best for the future
lesley
Old May 7th 2007, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

parentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the rough

GOT IT

Whoopeee
WOOHOO CONGRATULATIONS BOBBY.
Enjoy your celebrations,
Karen
Old May 7th 2007, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

sarahntonygoingtooz is on a distinguished road

GOT IT

Whoopeee
CONGRATS!!!

Great to see a fellow 138 being granted, gives us hope!!
Have fun celebrating!!
Old May 8th 2007, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

shedseven will become famous soon enough

Grats on the visa pal -

My Bond was lodged yesterday and so I think I will be looking at June for my grant... Fingers Crossed.

Chris
Old May 8th 2007, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shedseven
Grats on the visa pal -

My Bond was lodged yesterday and so I think I will be looking at June for my grant... Fingers Crossed.

Chris
Big Congrats to everyone who have their visas, and come on DIAC "shake yer balls up"
Hope the rest arn't waitin long x x
Lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.