Wikiposts

Any news Pre - july!!!

Old Dec 21st 2004, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

stressed out will become famous soon enough
Smile Any news Pre - july!!!

Has any pre/july oz sponsered 138 heard any news. Applied feb 04, received conformation 5th march 04 and nothing since.Meds and pcc sent of 16/12/04 unrequested. Starting to panic a little,sold house and must be out by end jan 05, did not expect to sell so quick.Sometimes wish we had never started AS IT SEEMS SO FAR AWAY. Sorry about the moan but thought (hoped ) it may have been sorted by now,hope someone, anyone gets some good news for xmas.If not looks like the bottles of Baileys will be getting a lot of action in my house

GOOD LUCK AND MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE ON THE FORUM
Old Dec 21st 2004, 3:19 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default Re: Any news Pre - july!!!

Originally Posted by stressed out
Has any pre/july oz sponsered 138 heard any news. Applied feb 04, received conformation 5th march 04 and nothing since.Meds and pcc sent of 16/12/04 unrequested. Starting to panic a little,sold house and must be out by end jan 05, did not expect to sell so quick.Sometimes wish we had never started AS IT SEEMS SO FAR AWAY. Sorry about the moan but thought (hoped ) it may have been sorted by now,hope someone, anyone gets some good news for xmas.If not looks like the bottles of Baileys will be getting a lot of action in my house

GOOD LUCK AND MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE ON THE FORUM
same as you visa aplied for...and same as you month of Feb...had my med requests the 8th of this month so yours shouldnt be far away unless youve sent them unrequested
Old Dec 21st 2004, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by peppi
same as you visa aplied for...and same as you month of Feb...had my med requests the 8th of this month so yours shouldnt be far away unless youve sent them unrequested

Thanks for the reply. I did send my meds but will be lucky if they have received them by now ( meds sent 16/12/04) should hear some news soon I hope.
Good luck with yours, and where are you heading for and when?
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

Hi,
Same visa applied for 3rd March, I frontloaded meds and police check but have not been given a CO or heard anything since since my acknowledgement letter. When do we get a CO? Is it when the meds are requested or at anytime? I'm sure we are all getting a little concerned now! We will just have to take comfort in the fact that we are "not alown!!!"
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tina Baker
Hi,
Same visa applied for 3rd March, I frontloaded meds and police check but have not been given a CO or heard anything since since my acknowledgement letter. When do we get a CO? Is it when the meds are requested or at anytime? I'm sure we are all getting a little concerned now! We will just have to take comfort in the fact that we are "not alown!!!"

Hi Tina
When do we get a CO?
I understand that it is when your application is being dealt with.At the moment our applications are probably sitting on a desk somewhere and not yet being processed. I THINK the CO is the person who will be asking for meds etc to be sent so they are the next person we should hear from.
Good luck with your application and keep us posted if any news.
john & rose
Old Dec 21st 2004, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tina Baker
Hi,
Same for me!!!! 138 OZ sponsored...
Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:21 pm
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough

Plain 136 here...
Old Dec 21st 2004, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

chilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nice

I'm a june 138, just sent my meds of unrequested PCC's going next week - expecting nothing for a while now!
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 12:09 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Hi Tina
When do we get a CO?
I understand that it is when your application is being dealt with.At the moment our applications are probably sitting on a desk somewhere and not yet being processed. I THINK the CO is the person who will be asking for meds etc to be sent so they are the next person we should hear from.
Good luck with your application and keep us posted if any news.
john & rose
yes it is the CO is the person that asks for the meds/PCC and therefore you wouldnt know you had one or not if you frontloaded...I think Ive seen on here people that frontload and dont know or communicate with a CO until they post the " I got it"
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 12:12 am
Moomin member

Thanks for the reply. I did send my meds but will be lucky if they have received them by now ( meds sent 16/12/04) should hear some news soon I hope.
Good luck with yours, and where are you heading for and when?
Going to Perth...not sure when...its all going to depend on the exchange rate and house selling really...If the house goes and exchange rate is rubbish I shall rent for a few months here and wait till its good...
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

138 11th March applicant. Frontloaded in August, bond lodged October, house sold and living in rental til the visa grant. Ozzie bank account opened, £60,000 exchanged to dollars waiting for us, shippers booked for 24/25th Feb, fully furnished house in Perth booked for 8 weeks from 1st March and we have our eye on a cracking flight with singapore airlines for 28th Feb so all I need to do is book it! Keeping our fingers crossed that we get the visa before end of Jan or we have to start re-arranging everything. What do you think our chances are??????
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JIVEBABE
138 11th March applicant. Frontloaded in August, bond lodged October, house sold and living in rental til the visa grant. Ozzie bank account opened, £60,000 exchanged to dollars waiting for us, shippers booked for 24/25th Feb, fully furnished house in Perth booked for 8 weeks from 1st March and we have our eye on a cracking flight with singapore airlines for 28th Feb so all I need to do is book it! Keeping our fingers crossed that we get the visa before end of Jan or we have to start re-arranging everything. What do you think our chances are??????

Sounds like your on your way. looking at other threads,normally between
1-2 months after bond is lodged and your on your way.How did you manage to get it so quickly?
We are hoping to be going around the same time as you, but we are heading to brisbane area.
Singapore airlines are an excellent choice, been with them 3 times before and the service was always good.What makes the flight look so good,is it the price,flight times or what? Look forward to hearing from you and good luck with your new and exciting life
john & rose
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

Sounds like your on your way. looking at other threads,normally between
1-2 months after bond is lodged and your on your way.How did you manage to get it so quickly?
We are hoping to be going around the same time as you, but we are heading to brisbane area.
Singapore airlines are an excellent choice, been with them 3 times before and the service was always good.What makes the flight look so good,is it the price,flight times or what? Look forward to hearing from you and good luck with your new and exciting life
john & rose
I dont think we are quick at all! We were requested by Centrelink to lodge the bond but so have many other 138's, most of them still waiting. I think it was another way of trying to speed things up for pre julyers, we did not have a case officer two weeks ago as I had to notify DIMIA of change of address and they told me they had just started processing Feb applicants and it would not be long for us. So far I have seen one March applicant get approved so I am hopeful the visa will arrive in time and we wont have to re-arrange our plans.

Singapore airline flight looks attractive as it has shortest flight time and with two young boys I dont want it to take any longer than necessary. It also came up as cheapest so it is brilliant! I just hope it doesn't get fully booked by the time we are in a position to book it.

Jivebabe
Old Dec 24th 2004, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JIVEBABE
I dont think we are quick at all! We were requested by Centrelink to lodge the bond but so have many other 138's, most of them still waiting. I think it was another way of trying to speed things up for pre julyers, we did not have a case officer two weeks ago as I had to notify DIMIA of change of address and they told me they had just started processing Feb applicants and it would not be long for us. So far I have seen one March applicant get approved so I am hopeful the visa will arrive in time and we wont have to re-arrange our plans.

Singapore airline flight looks attractive as it has shortest flight time and with two young boys I dont want it to take any longer than necessary. It also came up as cheapest so it is brilliant! I just hope it doesn't get fully booked by the time we are in a position to book it.

Jivebabe

Had a phone call from family in oz this morning, our assurer was there to,
said that centre link had been on to them approx 6 weeks ago confirming all assurers details,no bond asked for as yet.Doesnt matter any more as we know our application is at least being looked in to
Could not have asked for a better xmas pressie

Hope you manage to get your flight, Have 3 children myself and all enjoyed flight so much they didnt want to get of, nearly left them on it
mine are aged 9 and 2 at seven and flew one year ago

john