Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old May 13th 2006, 10:35 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by denise6372
Me too

The only problem I have is that my inlaws are NOT happy about us going, and the later in the year the visa comes the more necessary it will be for us to stay for Christmas. Partly because of the song-and-dance they will make, and partly because I will feel eternally guilty. It is so hard.

As for the house, I agree they may do, but to be honest so long as we make some profit and I don't really mind. House prices in our area haven't gone up that much, so I won't take a loss. But you never know, it may work out that we will put it on the market sooner than that. I just can't bear showing people around my house, and getting the children tidy up is nigh on impossible!

Denise
x
No way are we going to be made to feel guilty about missing Christmas. The main reason we want to go as soon as we get the visa is that Chaz is temping after being made redundant and my work will mostly be finishing in July so we want to be off applying for real jobs as soon as we can....

Wouldn't worry too much about the kids mess if you're selling - I think those house programs have made everyone feel inadequate. When we sold our first little house we saw a woman writing down the details and dragged her in off the street - the house was a tip - ironing board up, washing everywhere, cooking mess all over the worktop, kids toys all over the place - she offered the full asking price within an hour!!!! Just goes to show that if the house is what someone's looking for they'll buy it anyway.....

Lou
xx
Old May 13th 2006, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Originally Posted by charles.edington
No way are we going to be made to feel guilty about missing Christmas. The main reason we want to go as soon as we get the visa is that Chaz is temping after being made redundant and my work will mostly be finishing in July so we want to be off applying for real jobs as soon as we can....

Wouldn't worry too much about the kids mess if you're selling - I think those house programs have made everyone feel inadequate. When we sold our first little house we saw a woman writing down the details and dragged her in off the street - the house was a tip - ironing board up, washing everywhere, cooking mess all over the worktop, kids toys all over the place - she offered the full asking price within an hour!!!! Just goes to show that if the house is what someone's looking for they'll buy it anyway.....

Lou
xx
God thats really good to hear, as you say those programs are not good. Funny enough we are kind of in the same boat regarding jobs, my hubbies is being made redundant in September so the idea is to go as soon as we can. However, he is having discussions with a subsidiary group in Houston, Texas so who knows where we will end up.

Denise
x
Old May 13th 2006, 10:50 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denise6372
God thats really good to hear, as you say those programs are not good. Funny enough we are kind of in the same boat regarding jobs, my hubbies is being made redundant in September so the idea is to go as soon as we can. However, he is having discussions with a subsidiary group in Houston, Texas so who knows where we will end up.

Denise
x
I'd rather go to Oz than the States - especially Texas!! Chaz was looking at jobs in the States with his company before he got made redundant and of course we would have gone but I must say I'm much happier with what we're doing now....

Lou
xx
Old May 13th 2006, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by icequeen1
I wish I could go nooooooooooow! *lol* but on the other hand, we still have lots of things to do, to finish renovating the house, then selling it, arranging shipment (or maybe not?!) .....etc...etc.... it is a long way to go

Have a great time in July, remember us poor souls who cant go now *lol*
Ice queen and Lou (Charles edington)

Sat down today to get everything together for application and after checking everything in 47 and 80 putting all supporting data in correct order etc, we finally get the form 40 bit together that arrived on Friday and my Aunt forgot proof of Permanent Residency. Can you believe it I was mortified. I phoned and she is going to put it in the post Monday morning. I should have it by Friday but it looks like it will be 22nd May before sent off by DHL.

It is so sad everything is here except one VERY important piece of paper.

Keep you posted.
Old May 13th 2006, 8:47 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by stevensfamily

Sat down today to get everything together for application and after checking everything in 47 and 80 putting all supporting data in correct order etc, we finally get the form 40 bit together that arrived on Friday and my Aunt forgot proof of Permanent Residency. Can you believe it I was mortified. I phoned and she is going to put it in the post Monday morning. I should have it by Friday but it looks like it will be 22nd May before sent off by DHL.

Keep you posted.
OMG Cheryl- not what you need though I suppose it could be worse......... Chin up - at least you're all ready to go as soon as your Aunts docs arrive.

Lou
xx
Old May 14th 2006, 10:52 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stevensfamily

Keep you posted.

Cheryl, I can understand how you feel....... we had all that with hubby's cousin.... we got all the documents except the certified copy of his full birth certificate..... but we put photocopy of it and sent our application. As soon as we get the reference number and the birth certificate we will send it to Adelaide.

It is such a big relief knowing that application is on the way!

cheers,
Marina
Old May 14th 2006, 7:55 pm
Look at moi!!!

Hi all May '06ers.

Decided to create a list of you all so we can keep track of timelines etc. Some info is missing if any of you are interested in filling in the bits. I do have this on a spreadsheet but cannot for the life of me figure out how to add the spreadsheet as an attachment - anyone know how?

USER ID VISA APP SENT ACK

Charles.Edington (Lou), 139, 28/4/06, N/K
Sunny-Glesga, N/K, N/K, N/K
leechy100 (Nicky), 136, N/K, N/K
stevensfamily (Cheryl), 139, N/K, N/K
I’ll get there, N/K, N/K, N/K
PJA, N/K, N/K, N/K
Mindblower, N/K, 4/5/06, N/K
Wilij, 136, N/K, N/K
Sa-redback, 139?, N/K, N/K
Mark & Ali, 139, N/K, N/K
Mrs f, N/K, 28/4/06, 11/5/06
Lisa and greg, 139, 28/4/06, N/K
Icequeen1 (Marina), 139, 11/5/06, N/K
Denise6372, 139, 8/5/06, N/K,

Lou
xx

Last edited by charles.edington; May 14th 2006 at 7:58 pm.
Old May 15th 2006, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Hi All

Just received an email from our agent with the acknowledgement letter from DIMIA. It's official our 139 has been received and we have a file ref number. OMG this is really happening.......OMG it seems real for once. With all the troubles I had getting my qualifications through Vetassess this all began too seem like a dream, but OMG it's not.

Check you emails Lou.........anything?
Old May 15th 2006, 6:22 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi All

Just received an email from our agent with the acknowledgement letter from DIMIA. It's official our 139 has been received and we have a file ref number. OMG this is really happening.......OMG it seems real for once. With all the troubles I had getting my qualifications through Vetassess this all began too seem like a dream, but OMG it's not.

Check you emails Lou.........anything?

Woo hoo Lisa - no nothing yet but our agent is in London and won't be at work yet so fingers crossed that she calls later.... Congratulations to you though - I'll update my list later...

Lou
xx
Old May 15th 2006, 8:16 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Hi all May '06ers.

Decided to create a list of you all so we can keep track of timelines etc. Some info is missing if any of you are interested in filling in the bits. I do have this on a spreadsheet but cannot for the life of me figure out how to add the spreadsheet as an attachment - anyone know how?

USER ID VISA APP SENT ACK

Charles.Edington (Lou), 139, 28/4/06, N/K
Sunny-Glesga, N/K, N/K, N/K
leechy100 (Nicky), 136, N/K, N/K
stevensfamily (Cheryl), 139, N/K, N/K
I’ll get there, N/K, N/K, N/K
PJA, N/K, N/K, N/K
Mindblower, N/K, 4/5/06, N/K
Wilij, 136, N/K, N/K
Sa-redback, 139?, N/K, N/K
Mark & Ali, 139, N/K, N/K
Mrs f, N/K, 28/4/06, 11/5/06
Lisa and greg, 139, 28/4/06, N/K
Icequeen1 (Marina), 139, 11/5/06, N/K
Denise6372, 139, 8/5/06, N/K,

Lou
xx
Nice one Lou
I'v added our bit and attached as an attachment in MS Excel 95 format and CSV for any one who does not have Excel (CSV will open in most spreadsheet packages) in a zip file as we canot use .csv or .xls file format for attachments
Attached Files
File Type: zip
May139.zip (2.1 KB, 56 views)
Old May 15th 2006, 8:34 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Nice one Lou
I'v added our bit and attached as an attachment in MS Excel 95 format and CSV for any one who does not have Excel (CSV will open in most spreadsheet packages) in a zip file as we canot use .csv or .xls file format for attachments

Thanks for that - knew someone would have the knowhow. Nice that we can see where we're all at now.

Lou
xx
Old May 15th 2006, 8:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Nice one Lou

Thanks for your efforts guys, but I am not able to open the attached file... it is keep saying it is damaged or incomplete?!?
Old May 15th 2006, 8:41 am
Look at moi!!!

Thanks for your efforts guys, but I am not able to open the attached file... it is keep saying it is damaged or incomplete?!?

No idea Marina - opens fine on my mac.....

Lou
xx
Old May 15th 2006, 8:44 am
Account Closed

No idea Marina - opens fine on my mac.....

Lou
xx
Maybe its my PC?
Old May 15th 2006, 8:49 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe its my PC?
Give me 10 mins and ill put the HTML on my web site.
BTW what Operating system are you running and what spreadsheet package

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.