Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Apr 25th 2006, 9:58 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Good Morning Lou
hope you are feeling better today
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:19 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Good Morning Lou
hope you are feeling better today
Thanks so much. Yes, I do - had a good nights sleep, went to see my alternative therapist (I see her cos of back probs) and she thinks I have a slight kidney infection which always makes me feel low. Think she's right I was just ignoring it cos' I was stressed. She's given me some relaxation techniques and I'm going to try and be gentle with myself. After all - there's nothing I can do to move this on so I have to be MORE PATIENT lol

Thanks for asking.

Lou
xx
Old Apr 25th 2006, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Was hoping to be a March applicant, then an April but still waiting for vetassess skills assessment so will (hopefully) be May now. Anyone care to join me?

Lou
xx
Lou can I borrow this thread until I can set up the June 06 139 applicants????
Old Apr 25th 2006, 7:49 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Lou can I borrow this thread until I can set up the June 06 139 applicants????
Of course you can Cath - I'm going to meander between this and Aprils as we're kinda both.

Lou
xx
Old Apr 25th 2006, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you can Cath - I'm going to meander between this and Aprils as we're kinda both.

Lou
xx
oooo meander...sounds a bit poetic for me. lol.

If anyone is interested my agents sidekick mentioned that the 139 may slow down timewise after the july 1st changes... i was planning on a similar timeline as lacey but no chance apparently. They reckon DIMA will concentrate on the training for the new visa rather than concentrating on the 139..but hey ho as long as we get there eventually eh folks????
Old Apr 25th 2006, 8:00 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
oooo meander...sounds a bit poetic for me. lol.

If anyone is interested my agents sidekick mentioned that the 139 may slow down timewise after the july 1st changes... i was planning on a similar timeline as lacey but no chance apparently. They reckon DIMA will concentrate on the training for the new visa rather than concentrating on the 139..but hey ho as long as we get there eventually eh folks????
Oh bloody hell - still not a lot we can do about it eh?

Lou
xx
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:09 am
Just Joined

i`ll get there is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that's a bit of a stretch - 3 years!!!!! These rules are very strange sometimes - that you can maybe get is as a cook and not a chef?????? Any way welcome. Where are you heading and what visa?

Lou
xx
yeah i lived there for 3 yrs on sponsorship and started to apply then, i had it refused twice by TRA, and after a lot of tears and tantrums have found a new agent. she seems to be great and am working with Go Matilda too. they are pretty confident that ill get the 60 points as a cook instead as you need 9 years experience in total to qualify as a chef. should be cool as cook is also on the MODL. so im crossing everything now haha...... im hoping to send TRA off again next week. Sydney is the only destination for me, dont get me wrong i love all parts i saw but after my time there made a real good bunch of friends :-)
so im new to this what about you?which way are you pursuing all of this :-)
hope to talk again soon
Darren
Old Apr 26th 2006, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Look forward to seeing this through together Cheryl. Bet you're not looking forward to hubby going to Iraq though - or are you used to it after 22 years!!!

Lou
xx

No Lou, I am not looking forward to him going, he is the admin person so leaving me behind to get paperwork for police and meds etc eventually will be awful. I am obviously worried that he is going as he has nearly finished his 22 so I though we had seen the last of him going away. He is very sweet though he has booked a weekend for me and a neighbour to go to see Robbie Williams in Paris on 17th June to cheer me up. Kids are booked into neighbours so time to chill out for a couple of days, will be nice. I am in bits at the moment because we are just waiting for my Aunt. I have told her that the deadline is fast approaching but still waiting. I think I am more stressed about this than bloody VETASSES, I had more confidence that that would happen EVENTUALLY.

Anyway, you can take a few deep breaths now until the next bit.

Chat soon,

Cheryl
Old Apr 26th 2006, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Lou
xx

Ihave congratulated you on your other thread but thought i would congratulate you on here too, so congratulations on getting a positive vetassess assesment!!!!!!!
Have you managed to get the visa application off today?
Nicky x
Old Apr 26th 2006, 8:45 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by leechy100
Ihave congratulated you on your other thread but thought i would congratulate you on here too, so congratulations on getting a positive vetassess assesment!!!!!!!
Have you managed to get the visa application off today?
Nicky x
Hmmmm - well there was a slight hiccup but one last thing off to agents tomorrow so it should be going on Friday.... Thanks for your congrats. Karma sent.

Lou
xx
Old Apr 26th 2006, 8:48 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
No Lou, I am not looking forward to him going, he is the admin person so leaving me behind to get paperwork for police and meds etc eventually will be awful. I am obviously worried that he is going as he has nearly finished his 22 so I though we had seen the last of him going away. He is very sweet though he has booked a weekend for me and a neighbour to go to see Robbie Williams in Paris on 17th June to cheer me up. Kids are booked into neighbours so time to chill out for a couple of days, will be nice. I am in bits at the moment because we are just waiting for my Aunt. I have told her that the deadline is fast approaching but still waiting. I think I am more stressed about this than bloody VETASSES, I had more confidence that that would happen EVENTUALLY.

Anyway, you can take a few deep breaths now until the next bit.

Chat soon,

Cheryl
Lol Cheryl - don't think it'll be long until we're stressing about whether CC has been debited/when we get the acknowledgement/when to do the medicals and PCs..... But for now we are a bit more chilled.

Paris sounds great. I'm off to Eden Hall Spa for a day with some mates next Friday as a stress relieving treat, never been to one before...

Speak soon

Lou
xx
Old Apr 26th 2006, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Hmmmm - well there was a slight hiccup but one last thing off to agents tomorrow so it should be going on Friday.... Thanks for your congrats. Karma sent.

Lou
xx

Hoping to send ours to agent on Friday, just got last of copies certified today, just got to go to bank for a cheque, then jobs a good un! Nicky
Old Apr 26th 2006, 9:11 pm
Look at moi!!!

Hoping to send ours to agent on Friday, just got last of copies certified today, just got to go to bank for a cheque, then jobs a good un! Nicky

So we'll be about on the same timeline - it's very exciting isn't it? Hope the house sells though

Lou
xx
Old Apr 26th 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

So we'll be about on the same timeline - it's very exciting isn't it? Hope the house sells though

Lou
xx

Have you put it up for sale yet?
Nicky
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:12 pm
Look at moi!!!

Have you put it up for sale yet?
Nicky

Yes Nicky

We put it on the market on the 19th Feb at more than we expect to get in the hope that some mad person would pay over the odds . No viewers though so we'll lower the price soon in a more serious attempt to sell. Don't want to have visa and not be able to sell - would rather rent for a while.

Lou
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.