Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Feb 6th 2007, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

well my letter was dated the 30th Jan, to say they had informed DIMA but i know for a fact they hadnt as my CO emailed me after this to say she hasnt recd anything from them yet!

Just going to have to keep been (a bit!) patient! x Kisbut I hope your CL dont have a book as it might make them quicker!!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neepneeps
well my letter was dated the 30th Jan, to say they had informed DIMA but i know for a fact they hadnt as my CO emailed me after this to say she hasnt recd anything from them yet!

Just going to have to keep been (a bit!) patient! x Kisbut I hope your CL dont have a book as it might make them quicker!!
Hello u loverly lot!!
Who, like me, is still waiting and biting their nails?? Each day s getting a bit harder!
Bexie
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:13 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think you're the only May applicant still waiting Bexie but it surely must be soon for you I hope.

We are celebrating tonight cos Chaz got offered a great job this afternoon, a great fit for his CV. He should start in the middle of next week after he's had a medical (the job's with a mining company so medicals are the norm apparantly)

All we need to do now is buy a house :-)

Lou
xx
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bexie
Hello u loverly lot!!
Who, like me, is still waiting and biting their nails?? Each day s getting a bit harder!
Bexie
Me too Bexie, finally got confirmation that my meds had appeared in Oz today so hopefully it won't be too much longer. I've placed a bet with my husband that we get it before the end of Feb, I stand to lose £20 if I'm wrong.

Denise
x
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Weasy
I don't think you're the only May applicant still waiting Bexie but it surely must be soon for you I hope.

We are celebrating tonight cos Chaz got offered a great job this afternoon, a great fit for his CV. He should start in the middle of next week after he's had a medical (the job's with a mining company so medicals are the norm apparantly)

All we need to do now is buy a house :-)

Lou
xx
Well done Lou, congrats to Chaz. Houses have gone up massively in Oz haven't they. Captive audience I think you call it.

Take care and good luck with the house search

denise
x
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denise6372
Well done Lou, congrats to Chaz. Houses have gone up massively in Oz haven't they. Captive audience I think you call it.

Take care and good luck with the house search

denise
x
XCongrats Mr and Mrs Lou!!! Celebrate in style! Denise.....let's hope we both hear before the end of feb! Tomorrow would do!!! How are you feeling? Are you stressed? Horrible isn't it?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all

hang in there Bexie im sure it wont be long now. i know that i was just about losing the plot when mine came through. its terrible waiting but just keep thinking it wont be long and it WILL come! xxx
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Neeps!! I have lost the will to live today!! Any bets on when it will arrive? I will have a big drinkie for the winner!!!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:50 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

As I haven't been on this forum for a couple of months I just want to say a huge CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has got COs & VISAs and who has already made the move (can't believe Weasy has gone already). Also good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

The spreadsheet is looking great and will look even better when everyone is green
Old Feb 15th 2007, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Bexie I am putting my bet on next THursday for you - if not tonight! at around 3 am! x ps hope i am right!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by neepneeps
Bexie I am putting my bet on next THursday for you - if not tonight! at around 3 am! x ps hope i am right!
Can I join in?

My bet for me is Friday next week around 9 am, and for Bexie I'll go for wednesday around 11 am.

Denise
x
Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by denise6372
Can I join in?

My bet for me is Friday next week around 9 am, and for Bexie I'll go for wednesday around 11 am.

Denise
x
Denise and Neeps,
Defo next Monday - -all three of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we can get on here Mon eve and get Cyber - Pi**ed!!
Bexie
Old Feb 16th 2007, 11:27 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi you lot - it's nearly 11pm here and we've had to give in and turn the A/C on or the whole house will be too hot to sleep in...

Anyways, I've posted a 3 week update in the update forum to make you all jealous - ha ha - or whet your appetite

Lou
xx
Old Feb 16th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys it's been a real quite week. Don't think I have not seen any of us 'May' folk getting the much hoped for email. Surely next week will be the one. PLease as I am slowly but surely coming to a stand still and not getting anything else done for 'the checking'. It is such a pain.

Donna

Last edited by Donna&Neil; Feb 16th 2007 at 2:38 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi guys it's been a real quite week. Don't think I have seen any of us 'May' folk getting the much hoped for email. Surely next week will be the one. PLease as I am slowly but surely coming to a stand still and not getting anything else done for 'the checking'. It is such a pain.

Donna
Well Bexie reckons Monday is a good day, but my bet is that you will get yours on Thursday.

Fingers crossed, I really hope Bexie is right.

Denise
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.