Any June 2006 visa applicants?

Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:27 am
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Any June 2006 visa applicants?

Huge congratulations, well pleased for you....

i am also a june 2006 app. have been here in Perth 2months now and loving it...
good luck for the future.

Jo
xx
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jo andy + 2
Huge congratulations, well pleased for you....

i am also a june 2006 app. have been here in Perth 2months now and loving it...
good luck for the future.

Jo
xx
Jo,

We have great friends in Perth and hope to visit them in October on our validation trip. We are from Cornwall and I see you are from Plymouth thanks for your congratulations we are feeling great at the moment. Hope you continue to enjoy your new life in Perth,

Cheryl
Old Feb 21st 2008, 6:02 am
Just Joined

Gurus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone!

I'm probably the last from this thread who was sitting without visa till now. But today I'm happy to inform you all that finally I have got it! Though I'm not a British and that's why it took as long as 20 month's to get result.
Me, my wife and 2 kids are heading to Adelaide. Tickets are already booked. The day of arrival is 26th April.
Thank you all for support and for nice company. It helped me through my long waiting.

Cheers,
Mike
Old Feb 21st 2008, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gurus
Hello Everyone!

I'm probably the last from this thread who was sitting without visa till now. But today I'm happy to inform you all that finally I have got it! Though I'm not a British and that's why it took as long as 20 month's to get result.
Me, my wife and 2 kids are heading to Adelaide. Tickets are already booked. The day of arrival is 26th April.
Thank you all for support and for nice company. It helped me through my long waiting.

Cheers,
Mike
Congr.....

Best of luck for ur future. why they taken 20months what u do might and ur from which country and wheather conditions change in the middle of ur applicants.can u share ur complete timeline with me.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Hello Everyone!

Cheers,
Mike
Mike,

Congratulations,

Poor you I know ours took a long time (and we are British) so poor you must have had a stressful time of it.

We are flying on 15th April and are going to Melbourne, we have friends in Adelaide.

Good look to you and your family. Hope yor exchange rate is not as bad as ours because its a very expensive time to move over
Old Feb 21st 2008, 12:34 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations Mike and family,

looks like thats all of us now
hope you have a great new life in Oz, all the best
Jo
Old Feb 21st 2008, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Thank you, guys!
Originally Posted by strangers4me
...why they taken 20months what u do might and ur from which country and wheather conditions change in the middle of ur applicants.can u share ur complete timeline with me.
Well, I guess that it took 20 months because of huge number of applicants anticipated changes in immigration rules after 01.07.2006.
I'm from Russia, have no changed conditions so far
My timeline:
17-09-2005 IELTS done L-6 R-6.5 W-5 S-6
10-04-2006 Assessment received 4311-13 Electrician (Special class)
30-06-2006 Application was sent to ASPC Via DHL. Money was charged
08-08-2006 Acknowledgement Received
15-01-2007 Police and Medicals Requested
22-02-2007 Police and Medicals Sent DHL
31-12-2007 Pre-grant Letter Received
21-02-2008 Visa granted

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Good look to you and your family. Hope yor exchange rate is not as bad as ours because its a very expensive time to move over
Unfortunately, in the place we are we can't exchange Russian money (RUB) to AUD. So, we have to buy euro first. We going to buy AMEX and then in Adelaide we will change them to AUD, so we don't know yet what the rate will be.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 6:58 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Mike and family. We're in Adelaide, give us a shout when you get here if you need a hand.

Lou
xx
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Weasy
Congratulations Mike and family. We're in Adelaide, give us a shout when you get here if you need a hand.

Lou
xx
Thank you very match Lou! We will shout out as soon as we'll sort out accommodation, internet connection etc. things.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very match Lou! We will shout out as soon as we'll sort out accommodation, internet connection etc. things.

thats fantastic Gurus, really really pleased for you. x Now thats a long slog 20months, but its worth the wait eh??? x x x x x the 26th april will come around sooo quick too.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
thats fantastic Gurus, really really pleased for you. x Now thats a long slog 20months, but its worth the wait eh??? x x x x x the 26th april will come around sooo quick too.
Hello my old muckers, Lou and Cath.

Nearly there fly on 15th April. Seriously bad exchange rate and our house sale just fell through, feeling rather stressed (understatement).

Anyway great to hear from you all. Fab that June thread brought us back to gether again.

Excited and very scared. Work would not accept my notice and have applied for 4 years special unpaid leave for me to "go discover myself(or something like that " anyway nice that they care!!!.

Lou we are staying in Mornington from 20th April, got loads of running around first few days with interviews at school etc for the kids so that they can start on 29th April. Would love to catch up, you have my mobile so give us a call. Will still be a little jet lagged but would love to see you again, nit rushed last time.

Anyway,

Lovely chating on the JUne thread. Hope you guys are all well and life is going well.

Cheryl
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly there fly on 15th April. Seriously bad exchange rate and our house sale just fell through, feeling rather stressed (understatement).

Anyway great to hear from you all. Fab that June thread brought us back to gether again.

Excited and very scared. Work would not accept my notice and have applied for 4 years special unpaid leave for me to "go discover myself(or something like that " anyway nice that they care!!!.

Lou we are staying in Mornington from 20th April, got loads of running around first few days with interviews at school etc for the kids so that they can start on 29th April. Would love to catch up, you have my mobile so give us a call. Will still be a little jet lagged but would love to see you again, nit rushed last time.

Anyway,

Lovely chating on the JUne thread. Hope you guys are all well and life is going well.

Cheryl
Oh Cheryl!!! Bloomin eck!! I can imagine just how stressful all that bloomin is!! The exchange rate will go back up (fingers crossed) in time and your house will resell in time...the old saying of things happen for a reason always come to mind when its something like this happens, not good when your going through it.

Good that work is giving you a career break too!! really lovely. The good thing about todays day and age is that you can sell your house from abroad and it seems quite removed once you get here and dont seem to see the stress of it all in the same way. Ours didnt settle until we had been here a bit and at times totally forgot about it!! It was just a lovely paycheck that was coming at some point.

I totally agree about us lot jumping back onto the thread, I was thinking that when I saw it. haha, its totally lovely.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 12:02 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Cheryl - it's nearly here!!! Can you PM me your no and I'll do the same, just to make sure we have the right numbers. We're staying in St Kilda - don't have a clue where that is except it keeps getting mentioned in "underbelly' the drama about all the gangland killings!!!

We just had another of those days that make you smile. I had a good evenings work last night, the weather was perfect, we had some great mates round, a koala in the garden and the possums doing their nightly display. Life is so very very good.......

Lou
xx

Anyway,

Cheryl