Wikiposts

Any Joiners there?

Old Feb 10th 2009, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any Joiners there?

Hi

OH a joiner however, we are applying for 175 as I will be the main applicant. OH does not need skills assessment for migration however, what will he need to trade in OZ? Vetasses or TRA or both? Would he then still need to get docs converted in Queensland? I dont want the expense of Vetasses if he then needs to spend again in Oz.

Any advice? thanks Nicky
Old Feb 18th 2009, 7:28 am
Angela and Renato

smurph22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LINZI32
Heaps and Heaps !!! To much really they want to know the in's and out's of everything very very stressful, my fella got shingles thru it all.

He is doing the Joinery test not Carpentry, which are you doing?
He's doing the carpentry, just getting the paper stuff together, already v v stressed. Good luck x
Old Feb 18th 2009, 2:21 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nbn8
Hi

OH a joiner however, we are applying for 175 as I will be the main applicant. OH does not need skills assessment for migration however, what will he need to trade in OZ? Vetasses or TRA or both? Would he then still need to get docs converted in Queensland? I dont want the expense of Vetasses if he then needs to spend again in Oz.

Any advice? thanks Nicky
When you say trade,are you talking about him having his own joinery shop.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ukecadet
When you say trade,are you talking about him having his own joinery shop.
Hi sorry should have said to work in Oz prob on a site.