Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Any Jan/Feb 136 applicants got case officer allocated yet/letter?

Any Jan/Feb 136 applicants got case officer allocated yet/letter?

Old Jun 17th 2005, 6:45 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Jan/Feb 136 applicants got case officer allocated yet/letter?

Good luck Cas, Gill and everyone else still waiting.

I'm hoping ours comes by the first week in July cos I really need to get dog shippers booked, we're hoping Cassie can fly out at the beginning of Aug with us following at the beginning of Sept.

Marie
Old Jun 18th 2005, 9:49 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Good luck Cas, Gill and everyone else still waiting.

I'm hoping ours comes by the first week in July cos I really need to get dog shippers booked, we're hoping Cassie can fly out at the beginning of Aug with us following at the beginning of Sept.

Marie
Thinking of you all and who will be first to post....I got it.....let it be soon, fingers X

Gillian
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

mateen_muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sme
Thinking of you all and who will be first to post....I got it.....let it be soon, fingers X

Gillian
June has gone...July has started...most probably the new quota would have been fixed...but no "GOT IT" yet????

Regards,
M.Mateen.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:52 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mateen_muhammad
June has gone...July has started...most probably the new quota would have been fixed...but no "GOT IT" yet????

Regards,
M.Mateen.
Apologies Muhammed, I got it on 01/07/05 - I posted a seperate thread.
Have you heard yet?
Gillian
Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sme
Apologies Muhammed, I got it on 01/07/05 - I posted a seperate thread.
Have you heard yet?
Gillian
WOW........CONGRATS! No, I've not yet heard anything so waiting but I'm really delighted that you've got it....congratulations once again and best of luck for future...

Regards,
M.Mateen.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:14 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

WOW........CONGRATS! No, I've not yet heard anything so waiting but I'm really delighted that you've got it....congratulations once again and best of luck for future...

Regards,
M.Mateen.

congrats Mateen.
I'm still sitting here waiting
Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:30 am
sme
......in the sand !

Regards,
M.Mateen.
It must be soon - they seem to be coming through quite frequently now
Fingers crossed you will hear soon.
Good luck !
Gillian
Old Jul 7th 2005, 8:27 am
GC family day carer

congrats Mateen.
I'm still sitting here waiting

sorry, I meant Gillian
Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Ian_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Any Jan/Feb 136 applicants got case officer allocated yet/letter?

Originally Posted by LIBBY
Hi,
We are January 2005 STNI. DIMIA received on the 11th Jan and also took out our payment on the same day via CC. We have had nothing off them at all so decided to email and ask for file number so we could put it on the medicals we had done on the 10th Feb.
They sent reply in 5 days via email.
rang hospital to tell them to write it on the meds but not to send till requested.
they sent them anyway.
Have no clue where they are now, just hoping they are at Sydney.
Keep thinking I should email to see whether they have got there but dare I. Keep hearing from people not to bug them unless really urgent.
Stress Stress Stress!!!!!!!
Libby.

Hi Libby we frontloaded as well with no case number, emailed the adelaide processing centre and they said that the medicals go to the medical centre and the processing centre then request it from them when they are ready. So we are hoping that they are not lost, fingers crossed for both of us!!!!
Old Jul 9th 2005, 12:28 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ian_H
Hi Libby we frontloaded as well with no case number, emailed the adelaide processing centre and they said that the medicals go to the medical centre and the processing centre then request it from them when they are ready. So we are hoping that they are not lost, fingers crossed for both of us!!!!
Libby got her visa ages ago! That was an old post you quoted -

Good luck
Lynn
Old Jul 16th 2005, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Dear All,

My medical and PCC have been submitted in May 2005 and no pre-grant or grant letter reached yet. Now I've decided to get married in this week and want to include her in my application. As per my understanding I'll have to provide following documents/details of my wife for further processing. Please confirm and inform in case I've missed anything:

1- Filled form 1022-NotificationOfChangeInCircumstances
2- 4 Recent Passport size photographs
3- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate with translation
4- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
5- Certified copy of Passport
6- Certified copy of National Identity Card
7- Original result of IELTS Exam
8- Certified copies of all Academics Transcripts and Certificates
9- Medical and Radiological Reports
10- Police Clearance

In addition to this I would like to clear some of my queries as follows:

1- Do I have to submit Form-47sk again, with spouse information?
2- Will the File Reference and ICSE Request ID remain same for my spouse medical?
3- Will the authorize doctor send her medical reports to Local Clearance unit Sydney as it happened in my case?
4- Should I submit my Medical or PCC or both again, if I want maximum possible time after my visa grant and before my first entry?
5- How much time would it take more if I submit all these things by Sep 05, any idea?

Thanks in advance,
M.Mateen.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 7:32 am
sme
......in the sand !

Dear All,

My medical and PCC have been submitted in May 2005 and no pre-grant or grant letter reached yet. Now I've decided to get married in this week and want to include her in my application. As per my understanding I'll have to provide following documents/details of my wife for further processing. Please confirm and inform in case I've missed anything:

1- Filled form 1022-NotificationOfChangeInCircumstances
2- 4 Recent Passport size photographs
3- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate with translation
4- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
5- Certified copy of Passport
6- Certified copy of National Identity Card
7- Original result of IELTS Exam
8- Certified copies of all Academics Transcripts and Certificates
9- Medical and Radiological Reports
10- Police Clearance

In addition to this I would like to clear some of my queries as follows:

1- Do I have to submit Form-47sk again, with spouse information?
2- Will the File Reference and ICSE Request ID remain same for my spouse medical?
3- Will the authorize doctor send her medical reports to Local Clearance unit Sydney as it happened in my case?
4- Should I submit my Medical or PCC or both again, if I want maximum possible time after my visa grant and before my first entry?
5- How much time would it take more if I submit all these things by Sep 05, any idea?

Thanks in advance,
M.Mateen.
Sorry Mohammed, I don't know any of the answers to your questions but I wish you and your bride to be every luck and happiness !

It maybe worth your while doing a seperate new thread for your query to get maximum exposure .

Gillian
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sme
Sorry Mohammed, I don't know any of the answers to your questions but I wish you and your bride to be every luck and happiness !

It maybe worth your while doing a seperate new thread for your query to get maximum exposure .

Gillian
hmm...thinking the same...and thanks for the wish

Regards,
M.Mateen.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:04 am
Oxygen Pig

TRIMIX will become famous soon enoughTRIMIX will become famous soon enough

Which mobile company are you with? I didn't know you could do that. I might join you and get mine redireted aswell.
Marie

orange also direct emails to your mobile.