Wikiposts

Any Electronic technicians

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future
Default Any Electronic technicians

I would like to hear from anyone who does this job who has or is in the process of immigration.

Thanks
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: Any Electronic technicians

Originally Posted by paul76
I would like to hear from anyone who does this job who has or is in the process of immigration.

Thanks
Hi Paul
My OH got the visa as a electronic tradesperson any questions you have i would be glad to help.
sharon
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any Electronic technicians

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

Looks like i might be stuffed?

NC/HNC/HND electronics.

I calibrate, service and debug to component level on hand data collectors that measure noise and vibration.

I dont install anything.

I want an independant visa

See my problem?