Any December 2006 Applicants?

Old Dec 21st 2007, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all
Default Re: Any December 2006 Applicants?

Merry Christmas guys

Amanda
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Merry Christmas to all my fellow December applicants.

Time seems to have flown by but when I think back about the past year so much has happened and so many adventures and new memories which is what we wanted.

We are now feeling really settled on the Gold Coast and loving life. After a 5 month break I have finally started work which was a shock to the system but its nice to have some dollars rolling in instead of out..!!

There were a couple of times when we missed home and felt a bit funny but this is home now.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for the green light (Bolden for sure) and all the best to all those that are here already. Enjoy your first warm christmas.

We are going to start the Aussie way with a bbq on the beach.

Take care, Mick

Last edited by hantsfamily1; Dec 22nd 2007 at 11:52 pm.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Dave P is on a distinguished road

Happy Xmas all December 2006 applicants!

It's good to hear how well many of you are doing, out in OZ.

We are a bit behind a lot of you. We will be validating our Visa's in March and then we will try very hard to persuade my 18 year old daughter to move to OZ permanently. It's not going to be easy!

All the best

Dave
Old Jan 1st 2008, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

boldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really nice

Happy new year everyone in Aus & in the UK
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

ian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura about

Happy 2008 everyone

Finally its our turn we leave on Sunday for Adelaide via LA and Auckland. Crown are here at the moment and can honestly say my heads well and truly up my arse. I'm sure we'll be laughing about it in a few weeks.

Good luck Bolden won't be long now and you can safely escape the misery of the Black Cats Going to my final game tonight Liverpool v Wigan - hardly the send off I wanted.

Ian
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:38 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ian_s
Happy 2008 everyone

Finally its our turn we leave on Sunday for Adelaide via LA and Auckland. Crown are here at the moment and can honestly say my heads well and truly up my arse. I'm sure we'll be laughing about it in a few weeks.

Good luck Bolden won't be long now and you can safely escape the misery of the Black Cats Going to my final game tonight Liverpool v Wigan - hardly the send off I wanted.

Ian
Best of Luck, with your journey. Hope you have a great time in Adelaide.

Pete
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

boldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really niceboldon mackem is just really nice

Well I received my reference from my previous employers last ngiht, and forwarded it to aspc this morning, I sent all the other stuff they needed before Xmas, so thats it. I hope they have all they need and can issue us with our little stamp?

Good luck Ian S hope the flights etc go well, and you enjoy your new life in Oz. Pity about your final game eh???

Vale - Get that beer on ice I'll be there soon.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by boldon mackem
Well I received my reference from my previous employers last ngiht, and forwarded it to aspc this morning, I sent all the other stuff they needed before Xmas, so thats it. I hope they have all they need and can issue us with our little stamp?

Good luck Ian S hope the flights etc go well, and you enjoy your new life in Oz. Pity about your final game eh???

Vale - Get that beer on ice I'll be there soon.

Its in the fridge!

Pete
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Guess what??????????????

WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!

Got the email this morning, wow after waiting soooo long, the day has finally arrived. I'm shaking here at work, i have to face a full day at work before I can go home and celebrate!!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:57 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Guess what??????????????

WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!

Got the email this morning, wow after waiting soooo long, the day has finally arrived. I'm shaking here at work, i have to face a full day at work before I can go home and celebrate!!!

WELL DONE////////////////////AT LAST!!!

Have a brill new year and good luckXXXX
Old Jan 5th 2008, 11:20 am
Account Closed

Guess what??????????????WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!Got the email this morning, wow after waiting soooo long, the day has finally arrived. I'm shaking here at work, i have to face a full day at work before I can go home and celebrate!!!
Great news. See you soon.Pete
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Guess what??????????????

WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!

Congratulations Bolden.

Enjoy the moment and enjoy the rest of your journey.

All the best to you and your family.

Mick
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Location: Originally Reading - now the Beautiful Central Coast!
MurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really nice

Hello All

Not been on here for ages so hope you all had a great Christmas and that 2008 is good to all of us!!

Well done Boldon - at long last!!

Take care everybody and will write more soon about what we are getting up to!!!!

Tracy and family
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

ian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATION BOLDEN & FAMILY

Finally saying goodbye to blighty and the black cats. We're currently in LA so should be your turn soon.

All the best.

Ian.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 5:44 am
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice

Guess what??????????????

WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!

Congratulations Boldon & family!!!

That was quick after your last post, do you think they had a look at the reference? Hope you had a good party.

To all Decembers:
I hope you had a nice Christmas and all the best for the new year.

Bibbi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.