Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:00 am
Banned

esku has a spectacular aura aboutesku has a spectacular aura aboutesku has a spectacular aura about
Default Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

Hello,

Just wondering if there are any December visa applicants out there?

I'm hoping to get mine (136 non-MODL) off to my agent by the end of this week, just waiting for passport photos and some certified copies.

Anyone else?
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:05 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

Originally Posted by esku
Hello,

I'm hoping to get mine (136 non-MODL) off to my agent by the end of this week, just waiting for passport photos and some certified copies.

Anyone else?
not me but good luck mate !
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Hello,

Anyone else?

Yes sent our 136 Friday 2nd Dec, Here in Oz on 457, Job on MODL, medicals and police checks still valid from that application and have the 6 months Oz experience, unsure what the time line will be, will up date profile when i get any news.

Di
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Yes sent our 136 Friday 2nd Dec, Here in Oz on 457, Job on MODL, medicals and police checks still valid from that application and have the 6 months Oz experience, unsure what the time line will be, will up date profile when i get any news.

Di
Well I snuck onto the November thread as I was hoping to have my application in by then end of November but should really be on this one!

Harveyhare - very similar situation to you! My application was also posted on Friday - arrived this morning at the ASPC.
I'm also here in Australia on a temporary resident visa, job on MODL, medical still valid... so will be very interested to see how we both go!

Best of luck to everyone and look forward to updates.

Madhu
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

Yes, 136 MODL delivered to ASPC on December 1st.
Still no acknowledgment (requested communication by email or fax) and money not debited.

Anyone already have a file number or any communication from ASPC?

Good luck everyone and lets keep fingers crossed that the December group gets processed real quick
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

Hi,

Received our acknowledgment letter (with file reference) by email this morning and money has been debited from our account.

The letter states that :-
"Your application will be assessed in approximately 4 months and your case officer will contact you at this time to advise of the next stage in the process.
The approximate processing time for Skilled Migration applications is 6 months if your occupation is on the Migration Occupations in Demand list or is being processed under one of the regional categories. For all other categories the approximate processing time is 9 months."

Have received updated police clearances from Scotland now waiting on new clearances from South Africa and Saudi Arabia. Hoping to do medicals in January and will submit these as soon as everything is ready.

Fingers crossed that whole process takes less than the 6 months stated.

Cheers,
Paula
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

I thought I could send it in Nov. but I jyst sent it DEC 5. Still waiting for Ack

Hello,

Anyone else?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:22 am
Banned

esku has a spectacular aura aboutesku has a spectacular aura aboutesku has a spectacular aura about

Agent sent application in on 14 Dec, with expectation that it would reach them by 15 Dec, hopefully to be acknowledged before Christmas!? Listen to me I'm already anxious and its only just got there, I thought I'd just be able to sit back and relax after I'd sent it to my agent, don't think it's going to happen somehow! I am excited though!?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:33 am
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Hello,

Anyone else?
Hi
I Sent off my 136 skilled independent MODL Application on the 12th Dec and got my acknowledgment letter today the 16th.
It's a relief when it's gone, you can relax a little before you start to panic about all the stuff you need to do before you leave.
The saying "the calm before the storm" springs to mind
All the best and good luck
Dave
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by happy chappy
Hi
I Sent off my 136 skilled independent MODL Application on the 12th Dec and got my acknowledgment letter today the 16th.
It's a relief when it's gone, you can relax a little before you start to panic about all the stuff you need to do before you leave.
The saying "the calm before the storm" springs to mind
All the best and good luck
Dave
All the best with it Dave, sound like I'll be at least 3 months behind you as I'm non-MODL, but whats 3 months in the scheme of things, just got to keep fingers crossed for the rest of it and them not upping pass marks, decrease skill points, etc...
Steve.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:01 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

All the best with it Dave, sound like I'll be at least 3 months behind you as I'm non-MODL, but whats 3 months in the scheme of things, just got to keep fingers crossed for the rest of it and them not upping pass marks, decrease skill points, etc...
Steve.
Would changing the passmark etc make any difference once the application is lodged?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by happy chappy
Would changing the passmark etc make any difference once the application is lodged?
I think the passmark is generally OK, its when the application is lodged, although I seem to remember reading that at sometime the passmark was changed and applied to all in progess applications too, although I think this also occured at the same time as a change in government and was to clear the backlog, the thread is somewhere on here I'm sure.
As for skills points that could be a different kettle of fish, maybe someone else may be able to tell us? But if you application goes in an later you occupation goes on the MODL list, then you get the extra points, does this work the same in reverse. Also what if a non-MODL occupation has its points reduced, when is that applied, at application or when processing?
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:26 am
Rk1dayboy

I am also 136 MODL skilled ind. The application arrived at ASPC on
12th Dec and received the acknowledgement on 15th. Its a great feeling
to have got the acknowledgement before Christmas.

Best of luck to all waiting.

MK

Old Dec 18th 2005, 10:01 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

we have the courriers booked for tuesday

scarey stuff

jan xx
Old Dec 18th 2005, 8:53 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by robos
we have the courriers booked for tuesday

scarey stuff

jan xx
What type of visa Jan?
Steve.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.