Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

any Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani here.. what's the status

any Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani here.. what's the status

Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:52 am
Just Joined

tolemi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default any Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani here.. what's the status

Hi guys

Any Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani guys here? Please post the status because these countries are high risk countries and we do not know about our status pretty much. Either online or paper based. So we can post our status here, whr we from and other details so that we can atleast estimate the situation. Coz the weekly status shows no actual situation.

By the way i m from Bangladesh. submitted my app online on 25th Feb 08 for 175 cat. no CO yet. All the docs been submitted like pcc, medical and others.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future
Default Re: any Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani here.. what's the status

hi friend
good to see someone from the region
herre s details
khurram
male pakistan
175 non modl computer engineer
lodged and acknowledged and money taken on 2nd feb 08
sent all docs except PCC
will be sending PCC next week
medicals received by them and and appear as received but no CO as yet
take care
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:41 am
Just Joined

Thanks mate...It means a lot.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough

I am not from one of the above countries but my country of origin is also classed as high risk. I've electronically applied 19 January 2008 and is on the MODL list with everything frontloaded and not a word yet!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 10:31 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by vlooi
I am not from one of the above countries but my country of origin is also classed as high risk. I've electronically applied 19 January 2008 and is on the MODL list with everything frontloaded and not a word yet!
No prob...welcome to the family...
Old Aug 28th 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

chunduri is an unknown quantity at this point

I am from India and applied on March 3, 2008, Non MODL Analyst Programmer
No CO yet Front loaded except Medicals
Old Aug 29th 2008, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

ajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant future

I am also from Bangaldesh...475 visa category...applied on 17th January...still wating for CO...
Old Aug 29th 2008, 9:02 am
Just Joined

nic_maa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Im from India tooo, applied online for 475 relative sponsored visa on 26Jun08.

All docs provided (PCC/Medicals etc).....The wait had begun??????????????
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Hi,
Please keep me in loop for the relevant news!
I'm from Bangladesh and going to start application soon.

BR/Safaet
Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tolemi
Hi guys

Any Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani guys here? Please post the status because these countries are high risk countries and we do not know about our status pretty much. Either online or paper based. So we can post our status here, whr we from and other details so that we can atleast estimate the situation. Coz the weekly status shows no actual situation.

By the way i m from Bangladesh. submitted my app online on 25th Feb 08 for 175 cat. no CO yet. All the docs been submitted like pcc, medical and others.
tolemi, has your online status changed to "application being processed further"? being a feb 08 applicant, you should at least receive a CO. Have you contacted DIAC to know whats going on? Sometimes, when you frontload everything, you will not hear from your CO at all. Anyways, I have a feeling that allocation of CO is delayed for applicants from high risk countries.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: any Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani here.. what's the status

Hi

I am from India. Applied for 475 on 26th March 2008. Medicals and PCC sent. Awaiting CO allocation.

From the details gathered on time lines from various forums, I am of the understanding that it will take Nov/Dec for CO allocation.

All the best for all of your guys to get the Visa ASAP.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Cool Re: any Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani here.. what's the status

Hi

Visit the following link if you are interested.

http://www.indiandownunder.com.au/fo...asp?FORUM_ID=5
Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

sodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Gypsy.
Hi

Visit the following link if you are interested.

http://www.indiandownunder.com.au/fo...asp?FORUM_ID=5
hi Gypsy have u submitted any complaint to DIAC regarding processing time like other people who have recieved there visas after complaint to DIAC
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sodhi.rinku
hi Gypsy have u submitted any complaint to DIAC regarding processing time like other people who have recieved there visas after complaint to DIAC
Hi Sodhi

It is not right to complain unless the ASPC update of processing date crossing your application date. Wrong complaint may lead to unnecessary scrutiny and may messup the visa grant outcome.

This is only my opinion.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
It's Ahmad from Pakistan too. Currently looking to apply for Eng.Aust assessment.

Could you please explain a bit how you are applying under 175. I dont have detailed information about 175.

Are your points being equal to 120???

Originally Posted by flair002
hi friend
good to see someone from the region
herre s details
khurram
male pakistan
175 non modl computer engineer
lodged and acknowledged and money taken on 2nd feb 08
sent all docs except PCC
will be sending PCC next week
medicals received by them and and appear as received but no CO as yet
take care

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.