Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

any Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani here.. what's the status

any Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani here.. what's the status

Old Jan 24th 2009, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

capetosydney will become famous soon enoughcapetosydney will become famous soon enough
Default Re: any Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani here.. what's the status

Where in any of the posts above did you see a hint of racism? Are you now self appointed moderator/censor?...i didn’t know one needs British passport to join BE. There is also unspoken rule that internet is not for idiots, but looks like somehow you found your way in...dumb*s
Old Jan 24th 2009, 7:53 am
Just Joined

tolemi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by capetosydney
Where in any of the posts above did you see a hint of racism? Are you now self appointed moderator/censor?...i didn’t know one needs British passport to join BE. There is also unspoken rule that internet is not for idiots, but looks like somehow you found your way in...dumb*s
Well said Capetosydney. Appreciate it.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 7:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OK guys calm it down. BE has a lot more posters these days who are not British, and we welcome everybody as long as they stay within the rules of the site
Old Jan 24th 2009, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

krestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant future

I do not appreciate being ridiculed for simply stated this is the impression I have had from post from people who state they are from the higher risk countries such as the above.

I dont feel I have been racist in my remarks, and have simply aimed the post at the person who started the thread, in order for them to provide their opinion and experience from the DIAC reps.

Whilst I have no issue with ANYONE joining BE, surely renaming it World expats maybe of use as the name currently gives the impression it is expats from Britain or those with British citizenship/passports.

The same as I would not be comfortable posting on a site for USA expats, as I have no links to that country, nor do I hold any citizenship/Passport for USA.

I am getting a little tired of the snide remarks relating to computers and idiots. I feel this unecessary as it in no way relates to my post or the thread.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 8:20 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krestsaf
I do not appreciate being ridiculed for simply stated this is the impression I have had from post from people who state they are from the higher risk countries such as the above.

I dont feel I have been racist in my remarks, and have simply aimed the post at the person who started the thread, in order for them to provide their opinion and experience from the DIAC reps.

Whilst I have no issue with ANYONE joining BE, surely renaming it World expats maybe of use as the name currently gives the impression it is expats from Britain or those with British citizenship/passports.

The same as I would not be comfortable posting on a site for USA expats, as I have no links to that country, nor do I hold any citizenship/Passport for USA.

I am getting a little tired of the snide remarks relating to computers and idiots. I feel this unecessary as it in no way relates to my post or the thread.
The site will not be renamed World Expats as it was set up by Brits, and the overwhelming majority of its users are Brits. However, we are happy to welcome people from any nationality - in fact a lot of us have partners are not Brits.
We do expect those who are not British to understand and accept the origins of the site, and we ask for similar tolerance from those who are British.
If you don't wish to join the discussions on HR country processing etc, then just stay away from them - I must admit it makes more since for people from these nations to have their own threads for processing times as their timings are so different from those in LR areas.

As for the snide remarks, they are not welcome at all, regardless of the nationality of the originator.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 10:57 am
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

Next you'll suggest Australia be renamed 'World' as the name 'Australia' gives the impression it is Australians or those with Australian citizenship/passports who live there, but Australia welcomes people from all parts of the world ?

lol .. lol... makes me laugh ..

Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

krestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant future

get over yourself fifty pence, and stop putting in your two pennies worth.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

If you throw a stone at someone, stay prepared to be stoned back. If you don't like being stoned, don't throw a stone yourself in the first hand.

Useful forums like BE run on the maturity, knowledege and mutual tolerance of people. There will be things you will like, and there will be things you won't. Take your pick and leave the rest.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 2:21 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

get over yourself fifty pence, and stop putting in your two pennies worth.
I think it was you who posted that bullcrap out of nowhere - that had nothing to do with whatever is being discussed here in this thread . . And going through all the posts before you decided to butt in, I find it's YOU who used the word 'racist' first !

However, I didn't want to dignify your post by responding to it, and what I say in my post was merely a 'comment' and not a reply to your post.. Even so, what I said was just LOGIC ! REASON ! Apparantely it didn't make any sense to you.. So you decided to make yourself feel better by RUDELY asking me to not to express my opinion ? on a public forum ? I'd like to request admin to please take note and verify if that is okay with the rules of this forum ?

Without sounding racist....if this is "British expats" can I ask are you British? Why are there questions being asked or raised about being from High Risk countries when "Britian" is not one of them?

Do you have dual citizenship? if you do, why are you not applying under your British passports?
On the same note, why would you reply to a thread titled 'Indians, Pakis, Bangladesh' .. ? Do you belong to any of these countries?
Old Jan 24th 2009, 8:48 pm
Home and Happy

OK, Caliburn has hit the nail on the head perfectly, with the fact the forum is run on the "maturity, knowledege and mutual tolerance of people."
So with that in mind, back to the topic of the thread
Old Feb 1st 2009, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

saad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by intellect20
Hi Ali,

Have you applied independently or used an agent. Please keep updated when you are allocated with a CO.
on 13th Jan my application status change to APPLICATION BEING PROCESSED FURTHER and On 28th Jan MY CO contacted my agent for MEDS and PCC and for further employment details

I have conducted medicals and they will be send in the upcoming week so as the PCC

One problem i m facing that my Agent is very very slow as he is almost 70 years old and makes lot of mistakes so really making me worried what should i do

Can i start communicating with CO or the address given by myself??

I am really worried
Please suggest
Old Feb 1st 2009, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by saad1983
on 13th Jan my application status change to APPLICATION BEING PROCESSED FURTHER and On 28th Jan MY CO contacted my agent for MEDS and PCC and for further employment details

I have conducted medicals and they will be send in the upcoming week so as the PCC

One problem i m facing that my Agent is very very slow as he is almost 70 years old and makes lot of mistakes so really making me worried what should i do

I am really worried
Please suggest
Hello saad!
Congrats for getting a CO. Hope you are going to get a visa soon. btw, under which category have you applied and when?

Best Regards
Safaet
Old Feb 1st 2009, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

saad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Safaet
Hello saad!
Congrats for getting a CO. Hope you are going to get a visa soon. btw, under which category have you applied and when?

Best Regards
Safaet
THanks Safeat Same to u

Dates are as follows
EA Assessment Done: July 2007.....IELTS Done: May'07........State Sponsorship(vic) confirmed: Nov 2007...Final Application: April 2008(State Sponsor with CSL) Eprofile updated as Application being further processed

I am really worried
Please suggest
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should not communicate directly with CO. You have allocated an agent yourself for all such communications. Also your visa is not too far. Be a little patient man.
Originally Posted by saad1983
THanks Safeat Same to u

Dates are as follows
EA Assessment Done: July 2007.....IELTS Done: May'07........State Sponsorship(vic) confirmed: Nov 2007...Final Application: April 2008(State Sponsor with CSL) Eprofile updated as Application being further processed

I am really worried
Please suggest
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

dhama is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I am from HR country applied on october 2008 and alloted co yesterday and case officer requesting for more documents medical and pcc etc

I have few doubts and would be happy if some one can clarify my doubts

My on line status page in documents section

Some documents shows met and few received and many documents shows required eventhough i have uploaded it long back. My question is what should i do now

1.Do i need to upload all the documens again which shows still required?
2. some documents shows received but still it shows not met means is there any problem?
3.Do i need to resend to case officer or do i need to attach online

Any one can shed light on this issues would be highly appreciated.Thanks and regards. dhama

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.