Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Old Apr 5th 2006, 9:58 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Come on Lou....let us create some positive vibes so that we may hear something this week. Everyone else join in too if you want!

right here goes...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++v e vibes!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++v e vibes!!!! from me too.....

Lou
xx
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:02 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on Lou....let us create some positive vibes so that we may hear something this week. Everyone else join in too if you want!

right here goes...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++v e vibes!!!

OK guys,

Here goes my part of positive vibes for all of us!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++v e vibes

cheers and good luck!
Marina
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:08 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly Sue...at this rate I'm worried I might end up being a May applicant!

Glad to hear yours is on its way! The wait begins.........

Jackie x
I think i am definatly look at being May applicant Jackie......not heard a pip !!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:09 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
I think i am definatly look at being May applicant Jackie......not heard a pip !!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ve vibes to you too Sue

Lou
xx
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:24 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
Remind me how long have you been waiting now Issie?
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Just like to wish everybody still waiting for their TRA the best of luck and keeping fingers crossed its soon.
We are still waiting on daughters passport to be returned. The passport office requested different photos as the background was the wrong colour?????????? It was cream, same colour, same photo booth as everybody elses in the family, oh well, new photos taken and signed and sent. Just another hoop to jump through!! This is the last thing (I hope) before the application can go. Nicky
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:58 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by leechy100
Just like to wish everybody still waiting for their TRA the best of luck and keeping fingers crossed its soon.
We are still waiting on daughters passport to be returned. The passport office requested different photos as the background was the wrong colour?????????? It was cream, same colour, same photo booth as everybody elses in the family, oh well, new photos taken and signed and sent. Just another hoop to jump through!! This is the last thing (I hope) before the application can go. Nicky

Good luck Nicky

Lou
xx
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Good luck Nicky

Lou
xx

Thanks Lou, of course I was wishing everybody luck with the skills assesment (not just TRA) I forget that theres more than one assessing body, just walk round in my own little world, cookoo land!!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:19 pm
Look at moi!!!

Thanks Lou, of course I was wishing everybody luck with the skills assesment (not just TRA) I forget that theres more than one assessing body, just walk round in my own little world, cookoo land!!
Knew what you meant - quite a few people seem to refer to all skills assessments a TRA so I didn't feel left out..
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:31 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I know that world well........

We have just applied to have our police checks done.....while we are waiting.......lol.

Jackie x
Old Apr 5th 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know that world well........

We have just applied to have our police checks done.....while we are waiting.......lol.

Jackie x

I wasnt sure when to apply for these. We have sent off for hubbys from the navy, but don't think these have got a time scale on as he's left the navy.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:15 am
Living the Dream!

I wasnt sure when to apply for these. We have sent off for hubbys from the navy, but don't think these have got a time scale on as he's left the navy.
Leechy we have only applied as we want our visa asap to validate on our reccie in November......at this rate we wont be going anywhere in November if my skills assessment don't come back soon! agggggh!

jackie x
Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Leechy we have only applied as we want our visa asap to validate on our reccie in November......at this rate we wont be going anywhere in November if my skills assessment don't come back soon! agggggh!

jackie x

I was hoping to move out there in November, I am hoping to have the visa off to the agent as soon as daughters passport comes back. I might do the same, cos I certainly dont want to still be here in April. Might make hubby pull his finger out to finish the house and get it up for sale if he's got a deadline, cos he'll be too tight to pay for a validation trip!!! Heres hoping it won't be long before you hear something, Nicky x
Old Apr 6th 2006, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

I was hoping to move out there in November, I am hoping to have the visa off to the agent as soon as daughters passport comes back. I might do the same, cos I certainly dont want to still be here in April. Might make hubby pull his finger out to finish the house and get it up for sale if he's got a deadline, cos he'll be too tight to pay for a validation trip!!! Heres hoping it won't be long before you hear something, Nicky x
that's whats holding up our application, waiting for my daughters passport to come back. I had hoped to be a March applicant now I'm beginning to think I'll be lucky to make April. The scary thing is we become homeless on the 30th of Sep so I really need a visa so we can get out of here!!!
Tracie
Old Apr 6th 2006, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Tony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
that's whats holding up our application, waiting for my daughters passport to come back. I had hoped to be a March applicant now I'm beginning to think I'll be lucky to make April. The scary thing is we become homeless on the 30th of Sep so I really need a visa so we can get out of here!!!
Tracie
My Visa has been sent to Adelaide 05/04/2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has anyone got any ideas how to make the wait bearable??? Anyone fancy a game of I spy???

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Vibes to all April 06ers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.