Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Old Jun 13th 2007, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
How come of the change in desto Stephen????

Hi C&P

It was more of a case of trying to be in a better location for work, than anything being wrong with the SC.

We hope to locate in the Northern GC area which will give me access to the GC & Brissie CBD for business.

I drove from Nambour and Caloundra to Brissie (off peak) and it was way over an hour, so with trying to position myself in a place which would mean more time with the family rather than behind the wheel, we changed to the GC. Hope that makes sense. Hope we made the right decision!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stephen
Hi C&P

It was more of a case of trying to be in a better location for work, than anything being wrong with the SC.

We hope to locate in the Northern GC area which will give me access to the GC & Brissie CBD for business.

I drove from Nambour and Caloundra to Brissie (off peak) and it was way over an hour, so with trying to position myself in a place which would mean more time with the family rather than behind the wheel, we changed to the GC. Hope that makes sense. Hope we made the right decision!
Yep, its something I have had to consider too. What business are you in???
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, its something I have had to consider too. What business are you in???
I am in financial services dealing with individual clients and SME's.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stephen
I am in financial services dealing with individual clients and SME's.
ditto, I am in fin servs too, I am having to become compliant when land - but am hoping for a job on the sunny coast. If not it will be the CBD for me unfortunately.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of

ditto, I am in fin servs too, I am having to become compliant when land - but am hoping for a job on the sunny coast. If not it will be the CBD for me unfortunately.
Are there any April 06'ers still waiting?

We were delayed for a year as I fell pregnant - had our request for PCCs & Meds in Oct 06 (6 months after applying).

We hope to leave in December this year.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dejags
Are there any April 06'ers still waiting?

We were delayed for a year as I fell pregnant - had our request for PCCs & Meds in Oct 06 (6 months after applying).

We hope to leave in December this year.
Congratulations. God it's been a long journey for you hasn't it!! We were part of the April group but it seems such a long time ago now Hope it all goes well for you. Where abouts are you going?
Tracie
Old Aug 18th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Congratulations. God it's been a long journey for you hasn't it!! We were part of the April group but it seems such a long time ago now Hope it all goes well for you. Where abouts are you going?
Tracie
Thanks Tracie. We are heading towards Brisbane. Where did you end up?
Old Aug 18th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dejags
Thanks Tracie. We are heading towards Brisbane. Where did you end up?
Arrived in Perth November 6th and are loving every minute. It's worth the wait in the end
Tracie