Wikiposts

Any 176 rejected?

Old Aug 1st 2009, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all
Angry Any 176 rejected?

Just wondering.... if anyone has failed to get their SS with any state?? esp off-list nominations... thanks
Old Aug 1st 2009, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any 176 rejected?

Sorry to say I've heard of several on-list who failed, I don't remember hearing of any off-list SS results either way.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by freebo
Sorry to say I've heard of several on-list who failed, I don't remember hearing of any off-list SS results either way.

i guess either way they will inform us right...? i'm getting veryyyyyyyy worried.....!!
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by ice mocha

i guess either way they will inform us right...? i'm getting veryyyyyyyy worried.....!!
Sorry to say, State Gov are very stringent on offering off the list SS, there are few off the list rejection I've come across in BE, but generally most rejections either SS or off the list go unreported for obvious reasons,
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Just wondering.... if anyone has failed to get their SS with any state?? esp off-list nominations... thanks
Any - I think most get rejected. Off-list have even lesser chances to get through. I myself got rejected from Victoria and many others I know too. As per my experience only few lucky ones are getting selected these days esp. for premium states like Vic and NSW where everyone wants to go.

Yes, they will definitely inform you either way.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

ice mocha,
Looking at your timeline, it seems you really need SS. Wish you luck! However, I have one opinion - why don't States deprioritize sponsorships applications which already qualify under CSL and have 120+ points.

This way sponsorships will be allocated to needy people like you instead of those who already qualify for 175 with handsome points surplus.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
ice mocha,
Looking at your timeline, it seems you really need SS. Wish you luck! However, I have one opinion - why don't States deprioritize sponsorships applications which already qualify under CSL and have 120+ points.

This way sponsorships will be allocated to needy people like you instead of those who already qualify for 175 with handsome points surplus.
I sympathise too but unfortunately each states objective is to get the best people with the skills they need, rather than trying to help needy people.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

Asanka is an unknown quantity at this point

ice mocha,

State governments always like to give ss for skilled people..that is 100%correct..
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Any - I think most get rejected. Off-list have even lesser chances to get through. I myself got rejected from Victoria and many others I know too. As per my experience only few lucky ones are getting selected these days esp. for premium states like Vic and NSW where everyone wants to go.

Yes, they will definitely inform you either way.
thanks guys....

Old Aug 2nd 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys....

Best of luck. I remeber when you were dreading your IELTS. Hopefully you get lucky with this.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Best of luck. I remeber when you were dreading your IELTS. Hopefully you get lucky with this.
oh good to see you nige!! sigh..... luck??? hmmm.. that's never on my side...

i've already prepared for the worst.... not getting the SS

maybe England is not so bad after all!!!! LOL