Wikiposts

any 138'ers out there..........??

Old Jan 15th 2006, 6:52 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any 138'ers out there..........??

Originally Posted by happymum
Wow, also saw this. Interesting, cos I rang a week ago and they said mine was "still being worked on by the support team" (wonder what they are working on?) and that I don't have a CO yet. So if you do have a CO and are August, you are not doing too badly!

ooohhh HM, i wish you and i would both hear something this week. if they are doing the pccs/meds and aos at different times, then wouldnt it be nice if we both got these respectivly this week. i feel really low at the moment about the whole thing. there are other factors as well which are doing my head in, but the waiting is driving me crazy.

HM, do you think we should chance having the meds done in february? i know you will probably say yes, as you have already had yours done. i just dont want to tempt fate.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think you are tempting fate SB, just try to think positive chick and all will turn out great.

Honest!

will be your turn soon and definitely bloody Happymums GOD!!

lace xx
Old Jan 15th 2006, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

luckycountry is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: any 138'ers out there..........??

Hi All,

Just thought will let you know my timeline as well.I guess I am the most unluckiest

21-Mar-2005 Applied 138 Skilled Australian Sponsored
22-June-2005 Meds/Police/AOS
26-July-2005 Emp Reference Check
07-Aug-2005 Meds and Police reached ASPC
07-Sep-2005 Bond Lodged
13-Jan-2006 Mailed CO for Update ( CO On vacation till Feb 20th )

Shud I email the region 3 manager for an update. Can I expect a reply from him/her about the status..Please advice..

Cheers
Lucky
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:16 pm
Neat682

> > I don't think you are tempting fate SB, just try to think positive
    > > chick and all will turn out great.
    > > Honest!
    > > will be your turn soon and definitely bloody Happymums GOD!!
    > > lace xx
    > Hi All,
    > Just thought will let you know my timeline as well.I guess I am the
    > most
    > unluckiest
    > 21-Mar-2005 Applied 138 Skilled Australian Sponsored
    > 22-June-2005 Meds/Police/AOS
    > 26-July-2005 Emp Reference Check
    > 07-Aug-2005 Meds and Police reached ASPC
    > 07-Sep-2005 Bond Lodged
    > 13-Jan-2006 Mailed CO for Update ( CO On vacation till Feb 20th )
    > Shud I email the region 3 manager for an update. Can I expect a reply
    > from him/her about the status..Please advice..
    > Cheers
    > Lucky
    > --

Hi SB,
I phoned dimia and it was their operator that said they are behind and
although he wasn't specific to 138's he did have my details up on the
computer. I just asked for our Co's personal email but he did say they
are not under any obligation to answer even if i email to see how the
app is coming along.

We booked our meds because there is an six week to two month wait for
app depending where u intend to have them done. the cheapest places our
booked up first i think.

hopefully we wil all hear this wk.
u never know.

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com

Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
ooohhh HM, i wish you and i would both hear something this week. if they are doing the pccs/meds and aos at different times, then wouldnt it be nice if we both got these respectivly this week. i feel really low at the moment about the whole thing. there are other factors as well which are doing my head in, but the waiting is driving me crazy.

HM, do you think we should chance having the meds done in february? i know you will probably say yes, as you have already had yours done. i just dont want to tempt fate.
Depends, SB, on whether you are limited in terms of when you can validate/move there. We are going to go as soon as we get visas so not too worried, although our pccs are up early May which will be here before we know it. I think if you feel you have a straightforward appl and want to save some time, then do your meds, at least you have a sense you are doing SOMETHING, even if DIMIA aren't!

Good luck everyone!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:20 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Depends, SB, on whether you are limited in terms of when you can validate/move there. We are going to go as soon as we get visas so not too worried, although our pccs are up early May which will be here before we know it. I think if you feel you have a straightforward appl and want to save some time, then do your meds, at least you have a sense you are doing SOMETHING, even if DIMIA aren't!

Good luck everyone!
no, not really tied, although we have still got the bloody house to sell (it has been on the market for some time). our case is straightforwardish, has got a bit of a twist, but nothing too major.

mmm, still not too sure. might ring them and ask for the first friday available (this day of the week is easier for hubbie to be off work).
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

nomayaja has a spectacular aura aboutnomayaja has a spectacular aura aboutnomayaja has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by luckycountry
Hi All,

Just thought will let you know my timeline as well.I guess I am the most unluckiest

21-Mar-2005 Applied 138 Skilled Australian Sponsored
22-June-2005 Meds/Police/AOS
26-July-2005 Emp Reference Check
07-Aug-2005 Meds and Police reached ASPC
07-Sep-2005 Bond Lodged
13-Jan-2006 Mailed CO for Update ( CO On vacation till Feb 20th )

Shud I email the region 3 manager for an update. Can I expect a reply from him/her about the status..Please advice..

Cheers
Lucky
Can't believe how long you've been waiting for your visa since the bond was lodged! You really have been unlucky. Hopefully we don't have the same case officer! Wishing you lots of luck!
Marina x
Old Jan 20th 2006, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

JayJay 88 will become famous soon enough

Any news from anyone this week? Nothing from us I'm afraid (applied 8 July, heard nothing since original acknowledgement).

Surely we must be getting closer to the top of the pile by now....?

Have a good weekend everybody

Jayne
Old Jan 20th 2006, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

nomayaja has a spectacular aura aboutnomayaja has a spectacular aura aboutnomayaja has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JayJay 88
Any news from anyone this week? Nothing from us I'm afraid (applied 8 July, heard nothing since original acknowledgement).

Jayne
We're still waiting. Our assurer lodged the bond on the 9th of December so hopefully we're near the end of our ordeal! Can't take anymore of this! Please oh please let us have our visa soon!
Marina x
Old Jan 20th 2006, 1:29 am
to the ends of the earth

ozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the rough

Jayne
No nothing....
hh
Old Jan 20th 2006, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Jayne
Nothing from us, either. I think figuring out from welshtony's post regards current processing times, that we must be region 1, the slowest region, aren't we lucky! If region 1 is so damn slow and busy, though, why don't they just give our appl back to bloody region 3 to deal with as it should be! Grrrr. Seems if you do get region 3, then might not be that long for you July 138ers, as they are striding ahead of the others.

Jayne, ozhh and SB, yours definitely COULD be any day, depending on region, of course...
Old Jan 20th 2006, 3:01 am
to the ends of the earth

ozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: any 138'ers out there..........??

Nothing from us, either. I think figuring out from welshtony's post regards current processing times, that we must be region 1, the slowest region, aren't we lucky! If region 1 is so damn slow and busy, though, why don't they just give our appl back to bloody region 3 to deal with as it should be! Grrrr. Seems if you do get region 3, then might not be that long for you July 138ers, as they are striding ahead of the others.

Jayne, ozhh and SB, yours definitely COULD be any day, depending on region, of course...
I really really REALLY hope so, I am begining to dream about visas arriving now. How sad is that!
HH
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:31 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Are we all still waiting?

I decided to phone the DIMIA Enquiry line last night!

We sent off our app in Sep, it got there on the 16th we got our ack on the 29th, since when we have hear nothing. The e-mail siad 4 months for a CO, we now know they are behind so I was curious as to how long before we are allocated a CO.

Well, I spoke to a nice guy on the phone, he couldn't give me much info though. All he said was that we hadn't been allocated yet and that it would be another few weeks! How many is a few? 2, 4, 8?

I am not really any better off for phoning am I?

I have got the meds booked for 10th and 11th APril, do I change them (again) or do I go ahead with them as we would want to be there before that time next year!

In a bit of a quandry now!!!

Shirley x
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:49 pm
to the ends of the earth

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Are we all still waiting?

I decided to phone the DIMIA Enquiry line last night!

We sent off our app in Sep, it got there on the 16th we got our ack on the 29th, since when we have hear nothing. The e-mail siad 4 months for a CO, we now know they are behind so I was curious as to how long before we are allocated a CO.

Well, I spoke to a nice guy on the phone, he couldn't give me much info though. All he said was that we hadn't been allocated yet and that it would be another few weeks! How many is a few? 2, 4, 8?

I am not really any better off for phoning am I?

I have got the meds booked for 10th and 11th APril, do I change them (again) or do I go ahead with them as we would want to be there before that time next year!

In a bit of a quandry now!!!

Shirley x
I reckon you should hear fairly soon (3 weeks ish?) As they seem to have been doing June and July together so as we started getting our visas you'll start getting your co's bond requests etc. That's my GUESS, for what it is worth. So april meds would be about right. I don't know what the current view on front loading is though. Someone else will probably be more enlightened!
God bless
HH
Old Mar 7th 2006, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

come on Shirl stay focused girl. Do the meds. You are not that far off now. They have this waiting time for everyone so stay focused.

always with you
hugs lace xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.