Wikiposts

any 138'ers out there..........??

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:12 am
MOM
Forum Regular

MOM will become famous soon enough
Default Re: any 138'ers out there..........??

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
any more 138'ers out there?

and me.!!
Waiting "not so patiently" for med req.

xs
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:48 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MOM
and me.!!

xs
mmm, so you are bobbing on for nearly the 5 month mark - how on earth are you coping?
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:27 pm
MOM
Forum Regular

mmm, so you are bobbing on for nearly the 5 month mark - how on earth are you coping?
It used to take approx 3 months for them to ask for meds, then 4 months..... Looking at the timeline it seems that they are getting slower by the day. So much for planning your life! At the moment every morning starts with checking the e-mail. What can you do! I love this site, it keeps me sane. I love the "got it's"! Eventually / Hopefully that will be us!
xs
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:37 pm
MOM
Forum Regular

Red face Re: any 138'ers out there..........??

Originally Posted by MOM
and me.!!

xs
I clearly need sleep! I am not on the same page, not even the same book!
We are 136 not 138 !!
Sorry!
Old Nov 26th 2005, 12:00 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MOM
I clearly need sleep! I am not on the same page, not even the same book!
We are 136 not 138 !!
Sorry!
...either that, or you def needs glasses.....lol!!!

good luck anyway, now sod off to your own page (only joking!!!!)
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:12 am
Never going back

are the 138'ers the slowest visa class there is?
do i go for my medicals in december, or wait for the request? (we are now 3 months after acknowledgment).
judging from this forum, there arent too many 138'ers, so why are'nt we pushed through quickly as there as so few of us...lol!!!
am i bored?...yep...........
do i want my visa?....yep.......
do i want my meds/pccs request now?.........yep........

....'i am a australian wannabe, get me out of here'.........

...have i lost the plot?..........yep......
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:51 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

are the 138'ers the slowest visa class there is?
do i go for my medicals in december, or wait for the request? (we are now 3 months after acknowledgment).
judging from this forum, there arent too many 138'ers, so why are'nt we pushed through quickly as there as so few of us...lol!!!
am i bored?...yep...........
do i want my visa?....yep.......
do i want my meds/pccs request now?.........yep........

....'i am a australian wannabe, get me out of here'.........

...have i lost the plot?..........yep......
You are lucky, I don't think I ever had a plot to lose! LOL

Doesn't the med request usually come around the time you get a CO, about the 4 month mark for us lot? If so, then having your meds in Dec is probably a good thing, that way you can let your hair down at xmas and have a good time without worrying about it.

Shirley
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ub40fan

Doesn't the med request usually come around the time you get a CO, about the 4 month mark for us lot? If so, then having your meds in Dec is probably a good thing, that way you can let your hair down at xmas and have a good time without worrying about it.

Shirley
Wish it was 4 months, Shirley! We are nearly 6 months waiting and heard nothing yet. And it looks like according to austimeline that dimia are working through 138 applications more or less in order of receipt. And ground to a bit of a half recently. This has definitely been the longest post-july-2004 wait, the longest previous one being about 5 months and 10 days or so.

Still nothing beats that poor filipina woman on austimeline who is 136 modl and heard nothing for 8 months...

I would say if you are planning to move pretty soon after visa grant, then can't see any harm in having med early. Feels good to actually be doing something constructive while waiting.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 12:26 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happymum
Wish it was 4 months, Shirley! We are nearly 6 months waiting and heard nothing yet. And it looks like according to austimeline that dimia are working through 138 applications more or less in order of receipt. And ground to a bit of a half recently. This has definitely been the longest post-july-2004 wait, the longest previous one being about 5 months and 10 days or so.

Still nothing beats that poor filipina woman on austimeline who is 136 modl and heard nothing for 8 months...

I would say if you are planning to move pretty soon after visa grant, then can't see any harm in having med early. Feels good to actually be doing something constructive while waiting.
Ooh, I was banking on the 4 month thing, hadn't realised things had been slowing. Mind you I did sort of switch off once the application had been acknowledged. I think we may rethink the waiting for them to ask for meds/pcc and I might just get them booked for Feb time. Time enough for me to get a bit fitter (ha ha)

Shirley
Old Nov 27th 2005, 12:59 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by ub40fan

Shirley
i was about to say, "thanks for that shirley, it makes me feel a little better", and then i read 'happymum' post below yours, and thought 'buggar'....lol!!!

its my birthday in january as well (towards the end), and it's a 'milestone' one (not telling you how old!!).

i think i just want somebody to say to me, your meds are booked for dec/jan/feb the xxxth and that's it, no choice in the matter, and then i wouldnt have to think about it. oh, woe is me.......
Old Nov 27th 2005, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

i was about to say, "thanks for that shirley, it makes me feel a little better", and then i read 'happymum' post below yours, and thought 'buggar'....lol!!!

its my birthday in january as well (towards the end), and it's a 'milestone' one (not telling you how old!!).

i think i just want somebody to say to me, your meds are booked for dec/jan/feb the xxxth and that's it, no choice in the matter, and then i wouldnt have to think about it. oh, woe is me.......
Can't bear it anymore, think I'm going to call them tonight (if I can drag myself out of bed in early hours) and find out what's going on.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:15 am
Never going back

Can't bear it anymore, think I'm going to call them tonight (if I can drag myself out of bed in early hours) and find out what's going on.

i would, go for it.
let us know how you have gone on, will you honey?
xx
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

i would, go for it.
let us know how you have gone on, will you honey?
xx
Called ASPC 5am, just because our email server was playing up last week and I was anxious we'd lost the aos request email. A friendly, professional employee told me that I hadn't missed any email, that this week they are working on applications received on May 25th, and that as my application is June 6th, I should "give it another 2 weeks". So, that's a relief so know all is well (just very very slow). My sister, our assurer, is going away in 2 weeks though, so hoping that there is time for her to lodge the bond before going away...

Hopefully this will give other 138ers an idea about timeframes, which are looking more like 6 months till med/pcc/aos request.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:47 pm
Never going back

Called ASPC 5am, just because our email server was playing up last week and I was anxious we'd lost the aos request email. A friendly, professional employee told me that I hadn't missed any email, that this week they are working on applications received on May 25th, and that as my application is June 6th, I should "give it another 2 weeks". So, that's a relief so know all is well (just very very slow). My sister, our assurer, is going away in 2 weeks though, so hoping that there is time for her to lodge the bond before going away...

Hopefully this will give other 138ers an idea about timeframes, which are looking more like 6 months till med/pcc/aos request.

thanks for the update happymum. although, bloody hell, 6 months!!!! aaarrrggghh. think i'd better cancel the medicals. glad you are getting somewhere.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 3:25 am
to the ends of the earth

ozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for that I wonder if they are doing any of the meds, pcc and aos together, we have sent meds but not pcc yet. Looks like we won't hear until Jan then!!!! AHHHHH Still can focus on Christmas to distract us!
HH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.