Wikiposts

Any 138 recently granted?

Old May 6th 2005, 2:37 am
Just Joined

winter375 will become famous soon enough
Question Any 138 recently granted?

Hi
I was just wondering, whether an 138 visas have been recently granted...
Cheers,
Old May 6th 2005, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Re: Any 138 recently granted?

Originally Posted by winter375
Hi
I was just wondering, whether an 138 visas have been recently granted...
Cheers,

Well, I got mine granted april 15th... not too long ago! Hey do u live in Zrh? Im in Verbier (Wallis)...

fabie
Old May 6th 2005, 6:33 am
Just Joined

winter375 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by swissfabs
Well, I got mine granted april 15th... not too long ago! Hey do u live in Zrh? Im in Verbier (Wallis)...

fabie
Salut Fabie

Wow, even another Swiss 138!!!
My husband and I are hoping to move to Sydney before the end of this year. Where are you heading to??

All our documents, incl. Medicals and PPC, are already with the DIMIA now we just have to wait for our assurer to have the Centrelink interview at the end of this month. Now, after checking austimeline.com, I was just wondering whether DIMIA is still processing subclass 138 at all or whether we have to wait for the new business year.

Well, anyway, thanks for your message!!!
Old May 6th 2005, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

brian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by winter375
Salut Fabie

Wow, even another Swiss 138!!!
My husband and I are hoping to move to Sydney before the end of this year. Where are you heading to??

All our documents, incl. Medicals and PPC, are already with the DIMIA now we just have to wait for our assurer to have the Centrelink interview at the end of this month. Now, after checking austimeline.com, I was just wondering whether DIMIA is still processing subclass 138 at all or whether we have to wait for the new business year.

Well, anyway, thanks for your message!!!
There is no stoppage in the processing - in fact someone just posted that they got a 138 grant today. There are no hard limits on the numbers of skilled immigrants that I know of, although Jeremy or George might be able to give better insight into this. From what I've seen/heard DIMIA have target numbers but not quotas where they stop processing new visas. 138 visas are no different from 136 or 139 type visas from that respect either.

Cheers,
Brian (subclass 139 skilled designated area sponsored applicant)