Another week down and no change with ACS

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Another week down and no change with ACS

hey guys

whats that guide about ? We're heading to Melbourne in a month or may be two ... just wondering if someone from you could please send us that guide

Cheers,
Ghanghro

Originally Posted by Mairead
We are heading there also. Do you have a copy of the where to live in Melbourne guide? If not pm me with your email address and I will forward it to you. Have you been on britvics at all?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I had a yelling match with them today. I asked for this to be sent on the 10th January. I got told today that they only asked for it to be sent on the 22nd. I wish I was one of those people who are cool on the phone but unfortunately she had to sit there and take a complete roar from me. I calmed down a bit and she said 'i dont know what else you want me to do?' I said 'I want you to admit you've delayed my application'. She said 'ok'. I said 'go on then'. She said 'what?' I said 'if you dont admit blame then I'll never get this letter so tell me that its your fault that I dont have it in my hand'. She kept saying the same thing over and over again 'there is nothing more I can do'. So I said 'I want that by next monday or I will demand a refund'

The problem is they are not a registered agent. If they were I might have stood a chance in getting my money back lol.
Geez! I guess you have paid your full fees and no point "sacking" them and going solo?...
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ghanghro
hey guys

whats that guide about ? We're heading to Melbourne in a month or may be two ... just wondering if someone from you could please send us that guide

Cheers,
Ghanghro
Send me a pm with your email address and i will forward it on to you.