Another week down and no change with ACS

Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

DivingMissDaisy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Another week down and no change with ACS

Originally Posted by Mairead
WITH ASSESSOR!!!!!

At last a change in my status!!!!! Now the wait for case finalized. Dont care though just happy to see a change.
Fantastic News!!!! Mine changed to with assessor last Tuesday and the letter was posted the same day, agent got it on Monday. Only just changed to case finalised yesterday.

So, go away and have a great weekend and fingers crossed you'll get your letter next week. Cant wait to hear your news.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

jmoseley will become famous soon enough

My application was registered with the ACS on the 7th January 2008 and I had the letter yesterday from the ACS that I satisfy the requirements of the ACS under ASCO code 1224-11.
I was expecting news end Feb/March but was very surprised and pleased that I had the nod so soon.
J
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jmoseley
My application was registered with the ACS on the 7th January 2008 and I had the letter yesterday from the ACS that I satisfy the requirements of the ACS under ASCO code 1224-11.
I was expecting news end Feb/March but was very surprised and pleased that I had the nod so soon.
J
Its strange that people are getting their letters so quickly. I passed my acs app on 21st December, letter went to agent and I asked them to send it to me. Still waiting for it. They even said it was sent DHL. The lies they have told me in the past though makes me think they dont know where they **** it is.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Wow J that was really quick. Congrats!!

Knockoff I reckon your agent is messing you around. Id give them a shout and get them to scan the letter and email it to you. If they are anyway professional and from what I understand from you thats a very big IF, they will have kept a copy for their files.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Wow J that was really quick. Congrats!!

Knockoff I reckon your agent is messing you around. Id give them a shout and get them to scan the letter and email it to you. If they are anyway professional and from what I understand from you thats a very big IF, they will have kept a copy for their files.
I agree!

You can also ask the ACS to send a copy letter to another address (ie your own) as you haven't had the first one. The ACS will be very interested to hear about an agent who isn't passing on official correspondence.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I agree!

You can also ask the ACS to send a copy letter to another address (ie your own) as you haven't had the first one. The ACS will be very interested to hear about an agent who isn't passing on official correspondence.
I had a yelling match with them today. I asked for this to be sent on the 10th January. I got told today that they only asked for it to be sent on the 22nd. I wish I was one of those people who are cool on the phone but unfortunately she had to sit there and take a complete roar from me. I calmed down a bit and she said 'i dont know what else you want me to do?' I said 'I want you to admit you've delayed my application'. She said 'ok'. I said 'go on then'. She said 'what?' I said 'if you dont admit blame then I'll never get this letter so tell me that its your fault that I dont have it in my hand'. She kept saying the same thing over and over again 'there is nothing more I can do'. So I said 'I want that by next monday or I will demand a refund'

The problem is they are not a registered agent. If they were I might have stood a chance in getting my money back lol.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I had a yelling match with them today. I asked for this to be sent on the 10th January. I got told today that they only asked for it to be sent on the 22nd. I wish I was one of those people who are cool on the phone but unfortunately she had to sit there and take a complete roar from me. I calmed down a bit and she said 'i dont know what else you want me to do?' I said 'I want you to admit you've delayed my application'. She said 'ok'. I said 'go on then'. She said 'what?' I said 'if you dont admit blame then I'll never get this letter so tell me that its your fault that I dont have it in my hand'. She kept saying the same thing over and over again 'there is nothing more I can do'. So I said 'I want that by next monday or I will demand a refund'

The problem is they are not a registered agent. If they were I might have stood a chance in getting my money back lol.

Glad I don't work for them.

Honestly - try the ACS, get them to post another copy to your home address.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road

Our ACS (RPL) application has now changed back to 'In process' so they must have received the new reference with the date on it!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just checked our ACS status - it has changed to 'with assessor' - I guess that means we'll know soon enough!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Yes it does mean that Should be there I think in 10 days roughly.

Good Luck with your application ....

Originally Posted by Sandy.l
Just checked our ACS status - it has changed to 'with assessor' - I guess that means we'll know soon enough!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ghanghro
Yes it does mean that Should be there I think in 10 days roughly.

Good Luck with your application ....
Woohoo! Just got the email from our agent to say our ACS (RPL) 2231-17 has been SUCCESSFUL!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Well done and congratulations!!!

Now onto the next bit!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks! We are hoping for Vic sponsorship so we can live in Melbourne. My cousin also lives there so we may have a back up plan!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

We are heading there also. Do you have a copy of the where to live in Melbourne guide? If not pm me with your email address and I will forward it to you. Have you been on britvics at all?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

We are heading there also. Do you have a copy of the where to live in Melbourne guide? If not pm me with your email address and I will forward it to you. Have you been on britvics at all?

Thanks Mairead, I have already got it, I think there was a link posted on another thread some time ago. I haven't ventured on to Britvics although I do believe I signed up ages ago. I'll have a wander over at some point soon and see what's happening!

Have you been to Melbourne before? We went 18 months ago and stayed with my cousin and her family in Williamstown. Lovely place, we felt right at home. We did have a bit of a wander out as well. We went down to Geelong, and the Bellarine peninsula, also across the other side of the bay to Brighton (which I'd gone further down the Mornington P though). We also flew over to Adelaide to visit family. If we are successful (it's looking promising now!) we would like to head to the Geelong area, but it would depend on OH job. If he ends up in the city, Geelong would be too far out, not impossible, but not ideal.

Good luck with your application!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.