anmc letter of determination

Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

sidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nice
Post anmc letter of determination

HELP! We need some advice. We waited forever for all the papers to apply for letter of determination from anmc, then we took forever to get other necessary papers to actually lodge our general skilled migration application which happened at the beginning of April 07. Now our letter of determination is about to expire on 1st nov. Does this mean we have to apply for another letter of determination all over again even though our application has been lodged over 6 months now and the only delay is aspc waiting times? I have spent days trawling the net for advice and even anmc is unclear on their site.
I understand if we had been slack in applying generally but now the delay is in oz! Anyone got any advice? Does this mean we have to spend another 700 aus $ to get another letter of determination when nothing has changed?

Cheers - Sidneee
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:49 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anmc letter of determination

Originally Posted by sidneee and kinnyboy
HELP! We need some advice. We waited forever for all the papers to apply for letter of determination from anmc, then we took forever to get other necessary papers to actually lodge our general skilled migration application which happened at the beginning of April 07. Now our letter of determination is about to expire on 1st nov. Does this mean we have to apply for another letter of determination all over again even though our application has been lodged over 6 months now and the only delay is aspc waiting times? I have spent days trawling the net for advice and even anmc is unclear on their site.
If you have lodged your application the expiry date should not matter.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

sidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nice
Default Re: anmc letter of determination

Thanks re info. Just to confirm i rang ANMC at midnight last night and they confirmed that they are not a registration organisation so we dont need to re register with them and as far as ASPC is concerned, as long as it was valid when receipted, all ok!!!! Hurrah! The lady i spoke to was lovely and she said it would only be a problem if i had sent the application in October! Always worth ringing them to check though! Took me a couple of minutes to get through and i think that that was only them getting their morning coffee together!!!! Lady even said 'have a nice day' and i said 'you too, but im off to bed!'

Hope this helps anyone else.
Good luck.
Sidneee X