am i the only pre july 04 still here?

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy am i the only pre july 04 still here?

god the waiting is unbearable,just wondering if i'am the only pre july 04 still waiting as not seen any posts from anyone else for a while or it maybe that your just as fed up and have given up or been taken away by men in white coats,just wondered how things are going for everyone else
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 12:58 pm
Jojo

Default Re: am i the only pre july 04 still here?

harky01 wrote:
    > god the waiting is unbearable,just wondering if i'am the only pre
    > july 04 still waiting as not seen any posts from anyone else for a
    > while or it maybe that your just as fed up and have given up or been
    > taken away by men in white coats,just wondered how things are going
    > for everyone else
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Hi harky01,

Who said u r the only one ? How about me ? 18 months and counting up !
true, fed up and confused...

Hopefully we get through this soon,

Jojo

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by harky01
god the waiting is unbearable,just wondering if i'am the only pre july 04 still waiting as not seen any posts from anyone else for a while or it maybe that your just as fed up and have given up or been taken away by men in white coats,just wondered how things are going for everyone else
Was only thinking about you lot last night. What about Youcanlaugh - have I missed something? Has he posted a "Got it"? Also, Chippy Dave? There's a pre-July Chippy2 Got It on Austimeline - is that him? My heart goes out to you Harky01 - have you tried telephoning ASPC lately?
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about

Who said u r the only one ? How about me ? 18 months and counting up !
true, fed up and confused...

Hopefully we get through this soon,

Jojo[/QUOTE]
that's even longer,you must be even more peeved then me,whats holding yours up.i know youcanlaugh sold their house so either they got it or can't get back online,don't know about chippy dave seems similar to the one who got it on aus timeline.agent said today that reason maybe taking this long is that we don't have a dedicated co as our original one left the job so i assume that her work has been spread out on a when can do basis of course only guessing
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 3:48 pm
Dear

EdEd is an unknown quantity at this point

You are not alone. I'm here too, still waiting (15th month has just begun). And it seems I still haven't got new CO (after S.R. changed her position)... But my former employer has been checked recently by local AU Embassy - looks like a sort of progress... but... well, you know how it feels

Waiting for the men in white coats,
Ed
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=EdEd]You are not alone. I'm here too, still waiting (15th month has just begun). And it seems I still haven't got new CO (after S.R. changed her position)... But my former employer has been checked recently by local AU Embassy - looks like a sort of progress... but... well, you know how it feels

Ed[/QUOTE
just thought it a bit quiet,over 14 months now and still waiting for something to go wrong seems like they are in a bit of a mess at dimia and up to their necks in it and that was before they anounced they wanted xxx more numbers of skilled people,i supose there is not a lot we can do but sit tight and wait some more
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:00 pm
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

I'm still here. Sat on the bottom of my stairs with a dial up, as house is now completely empty with contents in storage waiting for the nod to jump onto the next available ship. All I need is a visa now!

Officially homeless Nomads tomorrow, wondering from relative to relative begging for a bed for me, wife and 3 kids. At least the money will be in the bank waiting for the visa. We'll be off in a flash once we get that (other than a short trip to EuroDisney in early September).

Got to nip off for another run to the dump now. Wife just found more rubbish to get rid of (and that's with an empty house!).

Will check in again tomorrow afternoon now as I'm out and about tomorrow morning completing on the house. It's all go here you know.
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:14 pm
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by EdEd
You are not alone. I'm here too, still waiting (15th month has just begun). And it seems I still haven't got new CO (after S.R. changed her position)... But my former employer has been checked recently by local AU Embassy - looks like a sort of progress... but... well, you know how it feels

Ed
You say they checked only on your previous employer? Was that your current employer back when you applied? Just wondering if they checked on your current employer at all?
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:31 pm
Maverick

myvkee is on a distinguished road

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo in the row of granting Visa......15 months and counting..........
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:31 pm
off to Byron Bay....

loidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the rough

you lot must be climbing the walls by now, i cannot believe you are all still waiting, did you all have KB as your co?? i keep checking for your got its and im p*****d off for you so god knows how you are all feeling.....thoughts are with you, pleeeeeease let this week be the one!! good luck xx loidy
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:33 pm
off to Byron Bay....

loidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the rough

hi myvkee, just noticed you posted at the same time, how you doing or is that a silly question!!??? have you got your police checks back yet? xx loidy
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Hi Harky01,

I,m still with you guys in the pre july hell hole.Hav,nt been online much recently as we,ve just had a great trip down London for a few days which was fantastic.If you need a break from all this i highly recommend a break,i hardly gave all this hassle a thought.Well done to chippy 2 who ever that is but i,m affraid it,s not me.Keep your chin up guys.

dave
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:38 pm
Maverick

myvkee is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by loidy
hi myvkee, just noticed you posted at the same time, how you doing or is that a silly question!!??? have you got your police checks back yet? xx loidy

hi loidy.....great to see your posting...needless to say you must be doing gr8 :-) yeah i received the police checks last week and handed over to my agent to courier to DIMIA.....dunno how long....heart is beating with strange beats......
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by loidy
did you all have KB as your co??

Hiya loidy how ya doin.

Good question about KB,that is our co.Anyone else?i think youcanlaugh has.

dave
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:42 pm
off to Byron Bay....

Originally Posted by myvkee
hi loidy.....great to see your posting...needless to say you must be doing gr8 :-) yeah i received the police checks last week and handed over to my agent to courier to DIMIA.....dunno how long....heart is beating with strange beats......
so myvkee, you're on the last stretch now!! thats great...just got to hang in there a little longer (something pre julyers are good at!)
hi chippy dave, glad you had a good break, best of luck this week, hopefully something will happen!
youcan laugh, hope your homelessness is not for long....good luck you lot x loidy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.