Allocation for CSL back to May 2009

Old Apr 15th 2009, 3:03 pm
Banned

kyler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Allocation for CSL back to May 2009

Hi Guys,

I received this today from a PLE lodged 10 days ago:

Dear Mr X,

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration programme.

At this stage your visa application has not been allocated to a case officer.

From 1 January 2009, the new Ministerial Direction gives priority processing to applications strictly in the following order:

1. employer sponsorship; then
2. State or Territory Sponsorship; then
3. an occupation on the Critical Skill List (CSL); then
4. Business Skills; then
5. an occupation on the MODL (Migration Occupation Demand List)
6. All other applications

We are currently in the process of identifying and allocating all State or Territory Sponsored applications. In addition, allocation of cases with occupations on the CSL has commenced. CSL applications are allocated in date of lodgement order.

To check current allocation dates, please send a blank email to: [email protected]

I can confirm that Adelaide are aiming to have all CSL applications allocated to case officers by the end of May 2009.

Any further updates to our new processing priorities will be posted on the DIAC website at: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener.../whats-new.htm which we encourage you to review on a regular basis.

For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm

We appreciate your patience.

Yours Sincerely
XXX
General Skilled Migration -
Brisbane Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Last edited by Pollyana; Apr 22nd 2009 at 2:32 am. Reason: Please do not name employees of DIAC - respect their privacy
Old Apr 15th 2009, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

shiv1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Allocation for CSL back to May 2009

HI

Please share your time line. But the person who has adressed is from Brisbane and not from adelaide. what's your opinion?

Regards,

Shiv
Old Apr 16th 2009, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kyler
Hi Guys,

I received this today from a PLE lodged 10 days ago:

Dear Mr X,

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration programme.

At this stage your visa application has not been allocated to a case officer.

From 1 January 2009, the new Ministerial Direction gives priority processing to applications strictly in the following order:

4. Business Skills; then

We are currently in the process of identifying and allocating all State or Territory Sponsored applications. In addition, allocation of cases with occupations on the CSL has commenced. CSL applications are allocated in date of lodgement order.

To check current allocation dates, please send a blank email to: [email protected]

I can confirm that Adelaide are aiming to have all CSL applications allocated to case officers by the end of May 2009.

Any further updates to our new processing priorities will be posted on the DIAC website at: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener.../whats-new.htm which we encourage you to review on a regular basis.

For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm

Yours Sincerely
XXX
General Skilled Migration -
Brisbane Department of Immigration and Citizenship
What type of visa are you enquiring about?
and why the Business skills are in the priorities? It's totally new to me

Last edited by Pollyana; Apr 22nd 2009 at 2:33 am. Reason: editing quote
Old Apr 16th 2009, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mavios
What type of visa are you enquiring about?
and why the Business skills are in the priorities? It's totally new to me
Hmm,could it be just a mistake?
I have just check Q2 on the FAQ and it says

Q2 What are the processing priorities?
The priority processing direction gives priority processing to permanent applications in the following order:
1. Employer sponsorship.
2. State or territory sponsorship.
3. An occupation on the Critical Skills List (CSL).
4. An occupation on the MODL.
5. All other applications.
The new priority processing direction gives priority processing to provisional applications in the following order:
1. State or territory sponsorship.
2. Family sponsorship where the applicant’s occupation is listed on the CSL.
3. All other applications.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

No, is not a mistake, it is the second time from a different source that I see business in the new priority list.

I don't think the C.O from Brisbane are much aware about the timeline of Adelaide. I'm not confident with his statement.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Ali-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant future

The same reply i have received four hours back...i am 175 July 08 applicant and am electronics engineer from a HR country...

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration programme.

At this stage your visa application has not been allocated to a case
officer, however, all CSL occupations are expected to be allocatted to a
case officer by the end of May 2009.

From 1 January 2009, the new Ministerial Direction gives priority
processing to applications strictly in the following order:

4. Business Skills; then

We are currently in the process of identifying and allocating all State
or Territory Sponsored applications. In addition, allocation of cases
with occupations on the CSL has commenced. CSL applications are allocated
in date of lodgement order. To check current allocation dates, please
send a blank email to: [email protected] (Adelaide processed
cases) or [email protected] (Brisbane processed cases). To
determine where your application will be processed, please access the
following website address: http://www.immi.gov.
au/contacts/australia/processing-centres/adelaide-skilled.htm

Any further updates to our new processing priorities will be posted on the
DIAC website at: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-
migration/whats-new.htm which we encourage you to review on a regular
basis.

For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please
refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.
au/contacts/visa-enquiries/professionals.htm

You can apply for Bridging Visa B if you wish to travel overseas. The form
is 1006 which can be downloaded from the immigration’s website: www.immi.
gov.au.

Yours Sincerely
<<snip>>
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Last edited by Sue; Apr 22nd 2009 at 1:47 am. Reason: Please do not post names of DIAC employees
Old Apr 16th 2009, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

As I said earlier, if I don't see the same message from a C.O in Adelaide, not Brisbane, I won't believe the statement about finalizing CSLers at the end of May.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 6:19 pm
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

Guys....
I have a doubt....all 175 visas are processed at Adelaide ...right?....or are some processed at Brisbane
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

ssumit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ajt
Guys....
I have a doubt....all 175 visas are processed at Adelaide ...right?....or are some processed at Brisbane
all 175 are processed in adeilade only..thats wht i learnt from IMMI.GOV.AU
Old Apr 21st 2009, 5:27 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ssumit
all 175 are processed in adeilade only..thats wht i learnt from IMMI.GOV.AU
Guys,

I need your guidance. I am march 2009 Applicant. I applied on 1st March 2009..

keeping in mind we will get CO by end of May(hopefully)..should I proceed with PCC and medicals?

Actually I would like to wait till CO ask for that..but I will be out of country for more than month in July...so I worry they should not come back and ask for documents when i am not in country..

Please guide me..

Thanks
Old Apr 21st 2009, 5:54 pm
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Guys,

I need your guidance. I am march 2009 Applicant. I applied on 1st March 2009..

keeping in mind we will get CO by end of May(hopefully)..should I proceed with PCC and medicals?

Actually I would like to wait till CO ask for that..but I will be out of country for more than month in July...so I worry they should not come back and ask for documents when i am not in country..

Please guide me..

Thanks

aman Bhai...
actually even after a CO is allocated you will get a minimum of 28 days to send the PCC and MEds...
So....it wont be a problem u can wait for ur CO.......
depending on when u want to leave the country, you can take a decision...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:10 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ajt
aman Bhai...
actually even after a CO is allocated you will get a minimum of 28 days to send the PCC and MEds...
So....it wont be a problem u can wait for ur CO.......
depending on when u want to leave the country, you can take a decision...
Medicals is ok..it takes few days....but PCC i dont know how much time they will take....this is all Govt department..and it sucks...

SO i dont wana take any chance..will do one thing...will take my medicals next month and will keep PCC ready..when they ask will upload it...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

OmarIstaitieh is an unknown quantity at this point

Medicals is ok..it takes few days....but PCC i dont know how much time they will take....this is all Govt department..and it sucks...

SO i dont wana take any chance..will do one thing...will take my medicals next month and will keep PCC ready..when they ask will upload it...
Aman, your decision absolutely correct. dont keep yourself not prepared specially if you are not sure how long it will take to get your PCC. my advice for you is to keep monitoring the processing of the others application
when it reach december 2008 application. then it will be the right time to get your PCC and then your medical.

The same I did, my PCCs required 2.5 months to get. so already I asked for these and they will be ready by end of may. then I am planing to get the medical test.

BTW I am feb 2009 applicant!!

Omar
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:24 pm
ajt
Forum Regular

Actually ...even PCC is not a concern because they would be fine if you show them your application for PCC...
but then.. I guess can go ahead with ur plans becoz anyways MEds are valid for one year ( im not so sure...but guess this has to be the case)...and PCC ...even if it expires...u can easily get another one
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

I am a March 09 CSL applicant also and not sure whether it is best to front load meds, pcc or just to wait. Have sure are you that we should get a co by May/June time???? It could be later this year do you think?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.