Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

the ALL NEW SPARKLY contributory parents visa thread!!!

the ALL NEW SPARKLY contributory parents visa thread!!!

Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:21 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the ALL NEW SPARKLY contributory parents visa thread!!!

Originally Posted by twodogsterry
terry brook lodged 19/10/2006
okay..................

my parents - ack beginning of dec 06, heard nothing since
deci - ack mid feb 06, pcc/med/aos requested dec 06, should have visa by now?
pauline and iains parents - ack jun 06
auzziebound parents - ?
sapphire 3 - ack about june 06
alanandbarb35 - ack mar 07
nico - ?
mick bev - end march 07
brianj - april 07
mollyflanders - ack sep 06
barabara townend - ack sep 06
cazbeckham - feb 07
lol parents - april 07
furureaussie - ack sep06, pcc/meds requested jul 07
cindyloo - waiting to send CPV , hopefully sep 07
ann h- inlaws ack 25th may 07
terry brook lodged 19 oct 06

.................oh, and welcome to BE. have you decided to wait until the police checks/medicals get requested?
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

glorianic is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: the ALL NEW SPARKLY contributory parents visa thread!!!

Agent has sent my application to Perth on the 15th August, I now feel we are in the running but I know it is a long hard road ahead.

Gloria
Originally Posted by Ladybird
News at last!

My MIL and FIL have just received requests for medicals, police checks etc, so now they really have to get moving!

Acknowledged on September 19th 2006.

Hope this brings hope to someone out there.

LB
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:12 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glorianic
Agent has sent my application to Perth on the 15th August, I now feel we are in the running but I know it is a long hard road ahead.

Gloria
good news gloria. let us know the date of your acknowledgment, so i can add you to 'the list'.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

glorianic is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: the ALL NEW SPARKLY contributory parents visa thread!!!

Thanks will do
Gloria
Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
good news gloria. let us know the date of your acknowledgment, so i can add you to 'the list'.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

barbara townend is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya Terry,

Glad you could make it loads of information and always someone ready to help, Barbara
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

IreneG is on a distinguished road

Had an acknowledgement for my 143 application this morning! After the initial excitement I re read the letter and found that it said co's are currently processing applications lodged on 30 Sept 2006. Looks like a long wait. I also now have to complete Form 80.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:51 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by IreneG
Had an acknowledgement for my 143 application this morning! After the initial excitement I re read the letter and found that it said co's are currently processing applications lodged on 30 Sept 2006. Looks like a long wait. I also now have to complete Form 80.
hi ireneg. i have added you to the list (which is growing ever longer)....

my parents - ack beginning of dec 06, heard nothing since
deci - ack mid feb 06, pcc/med/aos requested dec 06, should have visa by now?
pauline and iains parents - ack jun 06
auzziebound parents - ?
sapphire 3 - ack about june 06
alanandbarb35 - ack mar 07
nico - ?
mick bev - end march 07
brianj - april 07
mollyflanders - ack sep 06
barabara townend - ack sep 06
cazbeckham - feb 07
lol parents - april 07
furureaussie - ack sep06, pcc/meds requested jul 07
cindyloo - waiting to send CPV , hopefully sep 07
ann h- inlaws ack 25th may 07
terry brook lodged 19 oct 06
ireneg - ack 22 aug 07

.....welcome to BE, and ask away any questions which may crop up. somebody is bound to know the answer somewhere.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough

spoke to omogration this am, told that medicals donre up to 22nd june
mine arrived 16th july aaaaaaarghhh how much longer
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

barbara townend is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mollyflanders
spoke to omogration this am, told that medicals donre up to 22nd june
mine arrived 16th july aaaaaaarghhh how much longer
Patience is a virtue so they keep telling me:curse:not feeling very virtuous today Im afraid, Im with you Mollyflanders aaaaarrrghhhh....
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

ragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really nice

Hi everyone we have just got broadband connected so up until now I have not been able to come on the website.I dont know if you remember me .We came over to oz early before our visa was granted as we had sold our house early.We have been here in terrigal since the 19th june and last week our agent phoned us to say that we have to go offshore now so that our visa can be granted so we are off to new zealand next week so that it can be sent over there and validated.As our meds were sent 2 weeks before we left the UK that is what seems to be taking the time at the moment.So in total it seems to have taken us about 13 months from start to finish so hang in there everyone it will all fall into place and be well worth the wait.Great to be able to keep in touch again.Any advice needed just drop me a note as its different getting things sorted out over in Oz than I thought any tips I can give I am more than happy to help.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ragtag
Hi everyone we have just got broadband connected so up until now I have not been able to come on the website.I dont know if you remember me .We came over to oz early before our visa was granted as we had sold our house early.We have been here in terrigal since the 19th june and last week our agent phoned us to say that we have to go offshore now so that our visa can be granted so we are off to new zealand next week so that it can be sent over there and validated.As our meds were sent 2 weeks before we left the UK that is what seems to be taking the time at the moment.So in total it seems to have taken us about 13 months from start to finish so hang in there everyone it will all fall into place and be well worth the wait.Great to be able to keep in touch again.Any advice needed just drop me a note as its different getting things sorted out over in Oz than I thought any tips I can give I am more than happy to help.
Congratulations,we did the same thing came on a tourist visa last November then went to New Zealand to validate.
Janet
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:36 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Hi

Congratulations !

Have just noticed where you are living. Anywhere near us - we're in Woodland off Willoughby?

Regards

Jim
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

ragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really nice

Hi Jim,
Not sure where Woodland is but we are living in Karla Ave near the Onda restaurant.
Thanks for your congrats, its good to finally be here and see the family.

My husband and I could meet you for a coffee one day it would be good to get some local knowledge and tips.

Take care Jan and Andy
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jim,
Not sure where Woodland is but we are living in Karla Ave near the Onda restaurant.
Thanks for your congrats, its good to finally be here and see the family.

My husband and I could meet you for a coffee one day it would be good to get some local knowledge and tips.

Take care Jan and Andy
Jan have sent you a PM
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:14 am
Never going back

congratulations to you - see, i told you a new thread would bring good luck!! are you renting in terrigal?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.