Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

All MET, except medical forms. Have I done something wrong?

All MET, except medical forms. Have I done something wrong?

Old Jul 12th 2011, 10:27 am
dsn
Forum Regular

dsn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: All MET, except medical forms. Have I done something wrong?

Originally Posted by hope2012
Hello Friends,
I got medical and PCC request at the start of june 2011 and I have done with medicals on 15 June 2011. I was able to provide PCC documents on 23 June 2011.
now in my status all the documents are met, except two medical forms (i.e. 160 and 26). they still read requested.

Although I have provided my med receipt to my agent which he has forwarded. can not understand why I still getting it requested. just wanted to know from you people, is this normal?? or I have done something wrong/ or was supposed to do something which I missed?

thanks for any help, cheers

Nothing to worry about....u may get visa and still status shows it required..

dsn
Old Jul 14th 2011, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Hi,

I done medical on 1 June, reached results on 14 June, status changed to received on 27 June and health requirment finlised on 14 July. Now waiting for the golden e-mail.

All the best to everyone.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

mr_super_genius is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I was looking exactly for this kind of information just to understand how medicals are processed

Originally Posted by asifrupani
Hi,

I done medical on 1 June, reached results on 14 June, status changed to received on 27 June and health requirment finlised on 14 July. Now waiting for the golden e-mail.

All the best to everyone.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 9:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

And another one asking the same status question that has been answered more times than I care to remember.

Thread closed.