Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

All MET, except medical forms. Have I done something wrong?

All MET, except medical forms. Have I done something wrong?

Old Jul 4th 2011, 11:59 am
Just Joined

hope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nice
Default All MET, except medical forms. Have I done something wrong?

Hello Friends,
I got medical and PCC request at the start of june 2011 and I have done with medicals on 15 June 2011. I was able to provide PCC documents on 23 June 2011.
now in my status all the documents are met, except two medical forms (i.e. 160 and 26). they still read requested.

Although I have provided my med receipt to my agent which he has forwarded. can not understand why I still getting it requested. just wanted to know from you people, is this normal?? or I have done something wrong/ or was supposed to do something which I missed?

thanks for any help, cheers
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:03 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All MET, except medical forms. Have I done something wrong?

Originally Posted by hope2012
Hello Friends,
I got medical and PCC request at the start of june 2011 and I have done with medicals on 15 June 2011. I was able to provide PCC documents on 23 June 2011.
now in my status all the documents are met, except two medical forms (i.e. 160 and 26). they still read requested.

Although I have provided my med receipt to my agent which he has forwarded. can not understand why I still getting it requested. just wanted to know from you people, is this normal?? or I have done something wrong/ or was supposed to do something which I missed?

No, try not to worry. Sometimes they don't update the status. It sounds odd, but the status really isn't a reliable thing. Some people get their visas whilst their document list still says required! If they need anything else, they'll contact your agent.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

hope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
No, try not to worry. Sometimes they don't update the status. It sounds odd, but the status really isn't a reliable thing. Some people get their visas whilst their document list still says required! If they need anything else, they'll contact your agent.
Thanks mrsgreenstar76, Phew! you really help to overcome the anxiety. however, the thing which was irritating that someone from DIAC has updated my status of PCC to MET on 23 of june 2011 (the same date I submitted my all docs, i.e. PCC and med receipt).
but at the same time somehow missed to update the medical status to MET. anyways I will wait as nothing else can be done
cheers
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:01 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks mrsgreenstar76, Phew! you really help to overcome the anxiety. however, the thing which was irritating that someone from DIAC has updated my status of PCC to MET on 23 of june 2011 (the same date I submitted my all docs, i.e. PCC and med receipt).
but at the same time somehow missed to update the medical status to MET. anyways I will wait as nothing else can be done
cheers
No problem Good luck with your app
Old Jul 4th 2011, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

U Jay is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Friends,

done with my medicals too on 15 June but my status shows the same as yours "requested"
Old Jul 4th 2011, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Once medical reaches at Sydney-HOC it is referred to Medical Officer of Commonwealth, once it is cleared by MOC she/he finalised the medicals. Once your CO see that medical is finalised she/he may or may not changed the status and may or may not grant the visa.

Regards
Old Jul 5th 2011, 7:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by asifrupani
Hi,

Once medical reaches at Sydney-HOC it is referred to Medical Officer of Commonwealth, once it is cleared by MOC she/he finalised the medicals. Once your CO see that medical is finalised she/he may or may not changed the status and may or may not grant the visa.

Regards
thank you for clearing that up
Old Jul 5th 2011, 8:03 am
Just Joined

Gd..Oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Friends,

not to worry.. mine took 2 months after submission for medicals to get "met" status.. As of now all docs met since june 23.. still waiting.. whts next now??
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:23 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gd..Oz
not to worry.. mine took 2 months after submission for medicals to get "met" status.. As of now all docs met since june 23.. still waiting.. whts next now??
More wait!
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Gd..Oz
Oh Dear, not to worry. I guess your grant letter is on the way. you know it is just that world traffic got stuck with some volcano from Chile
Old Jul 5th 2011, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by uzi
More wait!
Oh Dear, not to worry. I guess your grant letter is on the way. you know it is just that world traffic got stuck with some volcano from Chile
this ones the hardest wait.. fingers crossed
Old Jul 6th 2011, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

imblogger is an unknown quantity at this point

You can send mail to [email protected] in order to get update from medical CO

Dont forget to Send your case number
Old Jul 6th 2011, 9:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by imblogger
You can send mail to [email protected] in order to get update from medical CO

Dont forget to Send your case number
great, just please confirm that by case number, you meant TRN(Transaction Reference Number)? thank you for advice.
cheers
Old Jul 6th 2011, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

imblogger is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes your TRN number is Case number
Old Jul 12th 2011, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Well well.. not grant letter though, but some1 else was on the way.. Officials from high commission for "job verification".. put lots of questions..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.