Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

For all CSL, allocated CO or waiting for CO

For all CSL, allocated CO or waiting for CO

Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For all CSL, allocated CO or waiting for CO

The new CSL list

Note the date of the list revised on March 2009 (located on the footer of the page)
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

korn_bo2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mavios
The new CSL list

Note the date of the list revised on March 2009 (located on the footer of the page)
TFS....
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mavios
The new CSL list

Hi mavios,
Has the CSL list of March 2009 changed and what occupations have been removed?
Regards
Sanjay
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Hi mavios,
Has the CSL list of March 2009 changed and what occupations have been removed?
Regards
Sanjay
Hi Sanjay
yes, it became shorter as it seems, but didn't have time to check it. You just click on the link above and see for yourself
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

ROOMI786 is on a distinguished road

Yeah Mavios you are true !!!

Chris Evans, will announce a 14 per cent cut to the skilled migration program today!!! Around 20,000 visas to be slashed !!!

Chk this url !!!

http://www.smh.com.au/national/immig...2.html?page=-1

They have already updated the New CSL List !!! Many professional details has been removed from the list. Please check your details !!!!

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...kills-list.pdf
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

hk_1 will become famous soon enoughhk_1 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: For all CSL, allocated CO or waiting for CO

175/ CSL /HR/ 2008 08 Dec/ Online
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

sanam is an unknown quantity at this point

175/CSL Accountant/sep 2008/online/HR/No CO
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

rrathour is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

This is my first post here but I have been around this forum from quite a while and it had been a great help through out. I am still in the visa process and praying everyday for all of us

I am posting my timeline here:

175 Online Applied -02.Feb.2008 (CSL\MODL)
Medicals & PCC- 15.Apr.2008
CO-10.Mar.2009
CO Requested Additional Documents- 16.Mar.2009
Visa- Still Waiting

**The documents requested include Pay Slips, Form 80 and some more details on employment. I have 70 days to submit all but will be doing in 7 days

Regards,
Raj

Last edited by rrathour; Mar 16th 2009 at 7:56 am.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rrathour
Hi All,

This is my first post here but I have been around this forum from quite a while and it had been a great help through out. I am still in the visa process and praying everyday for all of us

I am posting my timeline here:

175 Online Applied -02.Feb.2008
Medicals & PCC- 15.Apr.2008
CO-10.Mar.2009
CO Requested Additional Documents- 16.Mar.2009
Visa- Still Waiting

**The documents requested include Pay Slips, Form 80 and some more details on employment. I have 70 days to submit all but will be doing in 7 days

Regards,
Raj
just want to ask, how many months of payslip do they need? and what other details of employment they are asking?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

BECCY.FR is an unknown quantity at this point

176 applied for in feb,still waiting for co,was on csl until this morning,just wondering what implications this will have for us all awaiting a co?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:58 am
Banned

new_bee has a brilliant futurenew_bee has a brilliant futurenew_bee has a brilliant futurenew_bee has a brilliant futurenew_bee has a brilliant futurenew_bee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ROOMI786
Yeah Mavios you are true !!!

Chris Evans, will announce a 14 per cent cut to the skilled migration program today!!! Around 20,000 visas to be slashed !!!

Chk this url !!!

http://www.smh.com.au/national/immig...2.html?page=-1

They have already updated the New CSL List !!! Many professional details has been removed from the list. Please check your details !!!!

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...kills-list.pdf
They have removed 16 professions from the Critical Skill List.

Thanks God that IT is still there...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Hi Korn_bo2,

They haven't mentioned about the number of payslips, I need to provide more evidence for my employment and wages, so I am thinking to upload atleast last 12 months of each job. I hope that should suffice the requirement, even I don't mind attaching each months pay slip at this stage

I can even submit tax assessment instead of pay slips... as suggested in the letter.

I submitted my Passport as proof of Birth, but the CO has requested Birth Certificate, so need to get that sorted out soon.

Hope all this info helps.

Regards,
Raj
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rrathour
Hi Korn_bo2,

They haven't mentioned about the number of payslips, I need to provide more evidence for my employment and wages, so I am thinking to upload atleast last 12 months of each job. I hope that should suffice the requirement, even I don't mind attaching each months pay slip at this stage

I can even submit tax assessment instead of pay slips... as suggested in the letter.

I submitted my Passport as proof of Birth, but the CO has requested Birth Certificate, so need to get that sorted out soon.

Hope all this info helps.

Regards,
Raj
thanks raj... bcoz im a bit worried i dont have much docs on my first company.. anyway, congrats and goodluck bro..
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:17 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

We submitted a few weeks ago and are still on the CSL, my heart goes out to those who's occupations have been removed.

We have friends who applied before Christmas with an occupation that has just been removed from the CSL, I guess that affects them now

Regards,
Cooler
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by korn_bo2
thanks raj... bcoz im a bit worried i dont have much docs on my first company.. anyway, congrats and goodluck bro..
Thanks mate, and all the best for ur application too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.