Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Alhamdulilah!Got my VE 176 visa granted today!

Alhamdulilah!Got my VE 176 visa granted today!

Old Feb 2nd 2011, 10:48 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Alhamdulilah!Got my VE 176 visa granted today!

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
What's a britian?
Britain
was it too complex to understand?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 10:51 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Britain
was it too complex to understand?
Try again. Britain is a country, not its people.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future

Somewhat missing the point, but that's pretty standard for the Immigration Board these days.

Well congratulations on your visa anyway. Make sure you shout Alhamdulillah out loud one Friday night in Melbourne's Federation Square. You might be surprised just how people react to you singing Allah's praises.
Hey IAMTHE.... Whatever you are .... You simply don't have ethics to talk on a forum .... You don't have the sense how to talk to a public platform and you are talking simple bullshits. First you should go and learn the ethics to talk on a public platform and then you should comment on any thing.

If you don't like some thing in this post .... Then go to lots other posts which are waiting for your useless comments ....

Might be it would be hard to digest for you but kindly tell any worthy member of this great forum,

"have you given anything productive by just wasting not yours but everyone`s time by just posting piece of crap on this post?????"

Yes I am agree with Shafqat .... Go and ask the mods to BAN ALL PAKISTANIs .... INDIANs .... CHINESE ... BANGLADESHIs
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future

Try again. Britain is a country, not its people.
And one thing more, Why are you talking so much about "Britain" .... It is on earth and you are NOT from earth but you are the Creature from URANUS .... as your nick is saying "iamthecreaturefromuranus".
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 10:55 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Why... because you don't like the question?

Seriously, why are you all on a British expats site?
Don't you have Paki or Indian sites that perform the same functions?
Have a rule that only allows british. We will gladly leave.

And we are on Britishexpats just like we would be in Australia. And last I checked neither of these disallowed non-Britishers.

Last edited by gr8leo87; Feb 2nd 2011 at 11:02 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 10:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by itprofessional
Hey IAMTHE.... Whatever you are .... You simply don't have ethics to talk on a forum .... You don't have the sense how to talk to a public platform and you are talking simple bullshits. First you should go and learn the ethics to talk on a public platform and then you should comment on any thing.

If you don't like some thing in this post .... Then go to lots other posts which are waiting for your useless comments ....

Might be it would be hard to digest for you but kindly tell any worthy member of this great forum,

"have you given anything productive by just wasting not yours but everyone`s time by just posting piece of crap on this post?????"

Yes I am agree with Shafqat .... Go and ask the mods to BAN ALL PAKISTANIs .... INDIANs .... CHINESE ... BANGLADESHIs
Hmmm. IELTS passed yet?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
Have a rule that only allows british. We will gladly leave.
Well I'm not suggesting you leave, just puzzled why there are so many here?

And we are on Britishexpats just like we would be in Australia.
Sorry, but that doesn't really make any sense.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:02 am
Account Closed

And one thing more, Why are you talking so much about "Britain" .... It is on earth and you are NOT from earth but you are the Creature from URANUS .... as your nick is saying "iamthecreaturefromuranus".
Sharp as a tack.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Hmmm. IELTS passed yet?
Another piece of crap again .... Habits can NOT be changed
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:06 am
Account Closed

Another piece of crap again .... Habits can NOT be changed
Ahhh, I see now. It must be the cultural differences thing again. You see any question as a "piece of crap".
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:06 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Thread closed.