Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Alhamdulilah!Got my VE 176 visa granted today!

Alhamdulilah!Got my VE 176 visa granted today!

Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Alhamdulilah!Got my VE 176 visa granted today!

With due respect,
i would suggest the moderator to change the name of the forum after being well known and recognized by ex-pats from the world over.we should take it positive and not to make it the matter of one's prestige.Literacy,education or information always increases when you share it with others and people from different regions come close to each other knowing each other ideas and sharing knowledge. i would humbly request 'iamthecreaturefromuranus' "Please behave positively" and don't make the issues of non-issues.

best regards
FK
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:13 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by musmanasghar
Yes there are many Pakistani, Indian even AMERICAN and Other FORUMS ... but i dont see any thing which is related to BRITISH in your comments ... if there was any thing against the rule in OP posts or Subject of the thread, then i m sure MODS will take care of it ...
I dont like to involve myself in useless debates ... you have your own point of view and i have mine ...
better not to waste each others time ...

PEACE
Originally Posted by Feronia
Hi

Don't whingeing!! Are you racist? If you don't like the thread title, then don't look at the thread. No reason to be rude!!!

Everybody is free to write in any thread, and show their happiness in their language or religion. You try to make a silly argument
FFS there is a big heading at the top of this page that says BritishExpats.com and here I am, getting the standard bullshit accusations of racist comments because I asked why a load of Indians and Pakistani's are posting on a site aimed at British expats.

...and as for people being able to "show their happiness in their language" no you bloody well can't. See site rule 17. Posts are to be in ENGLISH ONLY.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
With due respect,
i would suggest the moderator to change the name of the forum after being well known and recognized by ex-pats from the world over.we should take it positive and not to make it the matter of one's prestige.Literacy,education or information always increases when you share it with others and people from different regions come close to each other knowing each other ideas and sharing knowledge. i would humbly request 'iamthecreaturefromuranus' "Please behave positively" and don't make the issues of non-issues.

best regards
FK
Another one !!

I'm asking a question.. not making an "issues of non-issues".

Why are you posting here? Why are you posting on a site called British Expats.. are you British?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:19 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Another one !!

Why are you posting here? Why are you posting on a site called British Expats.. are you British?
there is a good suggestion for you, contact administrator and request not to allow all non-britians to create an account.

when going for this?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:21 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Is Dorothy? Vash? Fish.01? Comet555? TheBloke? Steve2009? Kim67? To name a just a few I thought of in 30 seconds. Is this question for them too? Just askin'.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bcworld
Is Dorothy? Vash? Fish.01? Comet555? TheBloke? Steve2009? Kim67? To name a just a few I thought of in 30 seconds. Is this question for them too? Just askin'.

Do you ever look in the Immigration Board?
They mangle the language, they drive the Mods nuts, they have a tendency to treat women posters like dirt and now totally dominate the Immigration board to the extent that British posters with immigration questions, can now be found in greater numbers on another site.

I think its perfectly valid to question why there are so many of them posting on a board that has English as its language and why they don't use boards that speak their native tongue.
Don't you?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Another one !!

OK.I respect your concerns and your objection but i am not in favor how you are doing it.If you have any problem just write to moderators and again my advise for you is to be tolerant and be patient its very easy to abuse others but its difficult not to.... and if your intention is good you should not talk and use that language against other nationalities or cultures bcoz it always show what your personality is.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:36 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Do you ever look in the Immigration Board?
They mangle the language, they drive the Mods nuts, they have a tendency to treat women posters like dirt and now totally dominate the Immigration board to the extent that British posters with immigration questions, can now be found in greater numbers on another site.

I think its perfectly valid to question why there are so many of them posting on a board that has English as its language and why they don't use boards that speak their native tongue.
Don't you?
So now you're not prepared to answer a question?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:47 am
Account Closed

So now you're not prepared to answer a question?
You mean like you ignored mine?

The posters you listed all speak English as a first language.. none of these guys do... and my question still stands.
What the Hell are they all doing on a site that has English as its language and the cultural differences cause so much of a problem that there had to be a sticky about it placed at the top of the Immigration board?

Did you feel the need to post on an Indian board about your move to Australia? I would guess not. So why do they post here?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:52 am
Frequent Flyer Member

You mean like you ignored mine?

The posters you listed all speak English as a first language.. none of these guys do... and my question still stands.
What the Hell are they all doing on a site that has English as its language and the cultural differences cause so much of a problem that there had to be a sticky about it placed at the top of the Immigration board?

Did you feel the need to post on an Indian board about your move to Australia? I would guess not. So why do they post here?
I would imagine it's because they think it's a good source of information. And I'm not disputing that there have been issues but look at this thread that you've decided to wade into like a dog with a bone...the OPs post looked exceptionally polite to me. You carry on making a t!t of yourself...I'll leave you to it.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:55 am
Account Closed

British Expats.
I would imagine it's because they think it's a good source of information. And I'm not disputing that there have been issues but look at this thread that you've decided to wade into like a dog with a bone...the OPs post looked exceptionally polite to me. You carry on making a t!t of yourself...I'll leave you to it.
Yeah I really waded in... just look at the ferocity of my first post.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future

Yeah I really waded in... just look at the ferocity of my first post.
Elhamdulillah is something like "hallelujah" or "yabadabadoo".
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mastiche
Elhamdulillah is something like "hallelujah" or "yabadabadoo".
For correction, Alhamdulillah simply means "All praises to Lord or ALLAH".
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by musmanasghar
Ignore him ....
Yes we should ignore him rather then giving answers to his useless questions. And as shafaqat, he should contact administrator and request not to allow all non-britians to create an account )

So when hes going to do this???

Thanks.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
there is a good suggestion for you, contact administrator and request not to allow all non-britians to create an account.

when going for this?
Originally Posted by umair
Yes we should ignore him rather then giving answers to his useless questions. And as shafaqat, he should contact administrator and request not to allow all non-britians to create an account )

So when hes going to do this???

Thanks.
What's a britian?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.