Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Alhamdulilah!Got my VE 176 visa granted today!

Alhamdulilah!Got my VE 176 visa granted today!

Old Feb 2nd 2011, 5:10 am

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Alhamdulilah!Got my VE 176 visa granted today!

Congrats bro... wish u best of luck...
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 5:35 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

British Expats.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
British Expats.
Please Explain ??????????????????
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by adeel.zafar
Congrats bro... wish u best of luck...
thanks Adeel bhai
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by musmanasghar
Please Explain ??????????????????
For a site called BritishExpats.com there seems to be a distinct lack of Britons in this thread.

Not sure how a thread with "Alhamdulilah!" in the title complies with site rule 17 either.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

For a site called BritishExpats.com there seems to be a distinct lack of Britons in this thread.

Not sure how a thread with "Alhamdulilah!" in the title complies with site rule 17 either.
oh com`on...this is not an offensive term...you take it as cultural and religious thing to say in moment of excitement...

Don`t be narrow-minded as that doesn`t go with the image of western civilization
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by aliah
oh com`on...this is not an offensive term...you take it as cultural and religious thing to say in moment of excitement...

Don`t be narrow-minded as that doesn`t go with the image of western civilization
How do I know its not an offensive term?... how do the Mods know?.. how do the admin staff know?

I have no idea what it means and that's why we have site rule 17 about speaking in English.

Yn awr roi'r gorau i siarad bollocks.

See?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

How do I know its not an offensive term?... how do the Mods know?.. how do the admin staff know?

I have no idea what it means and that's why we have site rule 17 about speaking in English.

Yn awr roi'r gorau i siarad bollocks.

See?
Alhamdulillah or Elhamdulillah (الحمد لله) is an Arabic phrase meaning "Praise to God" or "All praise is due to Allah,"

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhamdulillah

Peace out!
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 7:04 am
Account Closed

Alhamdulillah or Elhamdulillah (الحمد لله) is an Arabic phrase meaning "Praise to God" or "All praise is due to Allah,"

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhamdulillah

Peace out!
Somewhat missing the point, but that's pretty standard for the Immigration Board these days.

Well congratulations on your visa anyway. Make sure you shout Alhamdulillah out loud one Friday night in Melbourne's Federation Square. You might be surprised just how people react to you singing Allah's praises.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Somewhat missing the point, but that's pretty standard for the Immigration Board these days.

Well congratulations on your visa anyway. Make sure you shout Alhamdulillah out loud one Friday night in Melbourne's Federation Square. You might be surprised just how people react to you singing Allah's praises.
thanks for congratulating...rest is your personal opinion and you hold right to utter whatever u like
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

thanks for congratulating...rest is your personal opinion and you hold right to utter whatever u like
Ignore him ....
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Feronia is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats....
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by musmanasghar
Ignore him ....
Why... because you don't like the question?

Seriously, why are you all on a British expats site?
Don't you have Paki or Indian sites that perform the same functions?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Why... because you don't like the question?

Seriously, why are you all on a British expats site?
Don't you have Paki or Indian sites that perform the same functions?
Yes there are many Pakistani, Indian even AMERICAN and Other FORUMS ... but i dont see any thing which is related to BRITISH in your comments ... if there was any thing against the rule in OP posts or Subject of the thread, then i m sure MODS will take care of it ...
I dont like to involve myself in useless debates ... you have your own point of view and i have mine ...
better not to waste each others time ...

PEACE
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:01 am
Just Joined

Feronia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Don't whingeing!! Are you racist? If you don't like the thread title, then don't look at the thread. No reason to be rude!!!

Everybody is free to write in any thread, and show their happiness in their language or religion. You try to make a silly argument

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.