AHPRA evidence of CPD.....help!!!

Old Oct 25th 2012, 8:11 am
Just Joined

laurar9838 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AHPRA evidence of CPD.....help!!!

Hello again!,

For those of you successful AHPRA applicants, please can you tell me (If you can remember) what documents you supplied as evidence of meeting AHPRA CPD standard requirements?

I had originally posted supervision sessions, and an print out of all the training (mandatory and non mandatory) I had completed in the last two years from the Trust data base (my Trust no longer provide paper certificates)

How did you show evidence of private study and reflection? Do I really need to sit and write numerous reflective accounts? ...com'on I do that in my head lol.

Any advice would be appreciated as iv only got a month to supply this evidence and I’m almost bald with the stress

Thanks,
Laura
Old Oct 25th 2012, 1:22 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AHPRA evidence of CPD.....help!!!

A quick search brought up these:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...php?p=10288532
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=764695
Old Oct 27th 2012, 9:31 am
Just Joined

Thank you moneypenny x
Old Oct 28th 2012, 11:20 am
Just Joined

Default AHPRA wanting evidence of theoretical and clinical hours, reasurance needed!

Hi Nurses,

I have recently received an email from AHPRA requesting further documents. I had initially sent a practice record sheet from the university providing the dates and hours spent in theory, private study and practice, along with my module records.

Being all hot headed and frustrated I asked AHPRA to clarify what exactly it is they are wanting, my response was "the nursing qualification you have provided did not display the clinical and theoretical hours"

So, are AHPRA asking what placements you did? what subjects you were taught in theory? etc...

I dont know if the university will have this information, as the administrator had sent me everything she believed would meet AHPRA requirements.

I have requested a syllabus/EU directive of my training from the NMC, does any ony know if this will this cover it!?

Cheers,

Laura
Old Oct 28th 2012, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

shackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to all
Default Re: AHPRA wanting evidence of theoretical and clinical hours, reasurance needed!

Hi Laura,

my wife has been through the ahpra application and she thinks you need to request a transcript from your university that will show all of your clinical and theoretical hours including what modules were covered. My wife had to pay the university around £20 for it but ahpra didn't ask us for any further documents.

Hope that helps.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 9:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I've merged this with your previous thread. Please don't open new threads on the same subject. Oh and all Immigration related threads belong in this forum (Immigration). I was going to suggest you ask in the Nursing Forum but see that you have.