Agents

Old Jul 19th 2010, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Hampshire - soon to be somewhere between Brissie and Gold Coast!!!
MrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud of
Default Agents

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good Agent please? Having decided to take the plunge we are now looking for a reputable agent that can help us get our visa asap

p.s. is it best to get one near to us or doesn't it matter really?
Old Jul 19th 2010, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agents

Squillions of threads on agents, I recommend using the search to see a wide sample of personal accounts. You don't need to be located near your agent, you would probably only visit them the once if at all even if they were near you.

Having said that, if I remember correctly, you were thinking about it back in March and your case was pretty straightforward? Seriously, I would think about doing it yourself to save a couple of £k. Migration agents are great for advice and dealing with complications, but I doubt they will get you a visa any quicker in a straightforward case like yours.
Old Jul 19th 2010, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Squillions of threads on agents, I recommend using the search to see a wide sample of personal accounts. You don't need to be located near your agent, you would probably only visit them the once if at all even if they were near you.

Having said that, if I remember correctly, you were thinking about it back in March and your case was pretty straightforward? Seriously, I would think about doing it yourself to save a couple of £k. Migration agents are great for advice and dealing with complications, but I doubt they will get you a visa any quicker in a straightforward case like yours.
Thanks for that! I enjoyed reading your update earlier - congratulations on the job and the move out to Oz!!!
Old Jul 19th 2010, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

johnb1 is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Agents

Originally Posted by MrsE
Thanks for that! I enjoyed reading your update earlier - congratulations on the job and the move out to Oz!!!
i can only speak for myself, but if its any use we used an agent just to double check, paperwork guide me through skill assesment etc. He works on a no visa no fee, charged under a grand there are some who charge treble that and do the same. You can do it yourself but we just thought for the money, didnt want any mistakes as it is along enough wait without having delays with paperwork.
destination oz is the guy his name is Mick
Old Jul 20th 2010, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that!

We are dfinitely going to use an Agent - as you say not worth risking losing time due to mistakes etc.

Originally Posted by johnb1
i can only speak for myself, but if its any use we used an agent just to double check, paperwork guide me through skill assesment etc. He works on a no visa no fee, charged under a grand there are some who charge treble that and do the same. You can do it yourself but we just thought for the money, didnt want any mistakes as it is along enough wait without having delays with paperwork.
destination oz is the guy his name is Mick
Old Jul 20th 2010, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

The_Foulgers will become famous soon enoughThe_Foulgers will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts

Think I've replied to you on another thread but can thoughly recommend Sort out my visa .cpm (www.sortoutmyvisa.com) Lauren deals with Australia, really really helpful friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. We've been dealing with them since Sept last year and are totally happy with them. If you do use them please tell Lauren that Jayne and Luke Foulger recomended them as they do like to know where recomendations come from.
Old Jul 20th 2010, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Foulgers
Think I've replied to you on another thread but can thoughly recommend Sort out my visa .cpm (www.sortoutmyvisa.com) Lauren deals with Australia, really really helpful friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. We've been dealing with them since Sept last year and are totally happy with them. If you do use them please tell Lauren that Jayne and Luke Foulger recomended them as they do like to know where recomendations come from.
Replied to me? I already have my visa and have made the move.