agents!

Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:31 am
Just Joined

kellymarie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default agents!

hi, i have been told to speak to an agent, but im damned if i can find one, been given names, do i search for them on this site, sorry new to this. thanks
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:45 am
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice
Default Re: agents!

Hi
have a look at this thread for example:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ighlight=agent

or

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426317

You will find recommended agents often together with a link to their web address.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by biibi13; Feb 16th 2007 at 8:48 am.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:46 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellymarie
hi, i have been told to speak to an agent, but im damned if i can find one, been given names, do i search for them on this site, sorry new to this. thanks
We use George Lombard in Sydney (http://www.austimmigration.com.au/site/)
and can recommend him and his team very highly. We always get a quick response to queries, and he is professional and extremely knowledgeable. George posts on here quite often too, so he's one of the good guys.

Good luck finding the right agent for you.

Gill
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:48 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

have you thought of doing the application yourself ??
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Kelly,

Type in your search engine (Google etc) immigration australia. You will get hits of several agents available. go onto their web site and communicate through email or ring them direct. They are used to people calling its their job!! I was in the same position as you and took the plunge by calling several to get the general gist. They provided good advice and will be totaly honest with you. Remember you don't have to use an agent, but your case sounds complicated, especially with you involving extended family members. I think talking to one of these agents is your first starting point. They will also ring you back so it doesn't cost.
Good luck, Caroline
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:40 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Have a look here, www.ianharrop.co.uk
Good luck
cal
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:50 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
have you thought of doing the application yourself ??
Maybe not a good idea
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

GoMatilda - so far so good