Wikiposts

agents

Old Oct 20th 2004, 6:49 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold
Red face agents

Hello all
Can anyone give me an idea of the up front cost of using an agent such as Go Matilda any help would much appreciated:scared:
Old Oct 20th 2004, 7:53 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: agents

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Hello all
Can anyone give me an idea of the up front cost of using an agent such as Go Matilda any help would much appreciated:scared:
This is from their Visa Application Fee Proposal Form:
Skills Assessment
- Stage 1 £240 plus VAT or Aus$600

- Stage 2 £545 plus VAT or Aus$1400

Visa Application £545 plus VAT or Aus$1,400

OUR TOTAL FEES £1330 plus VAT or Aus$3,400

For reference the A$ exchange rate at the date of this fee proposal is approximately £1 = A$ 2.56 and so our fee noted above approximates to £1,330. If you instruct us the exact £ amount will of course depend on the exchange rate available from your bank on the day that you transfer funds from the UK to our bank account in Australia - and for reference a bank transfer from the UK to our client bank account in Australia typically takes about 4 to 5 days to reach our bank account, and costs between £10 and £18.

If I were you I would make contact with them as prices are always subject to change! This is from 6th September so you must allow for exchange rates etc.

Hope this gives you some idea but I would speak to them really and I have never seen anything negative about them on this forum.

http://www.gomatilda.com

Regards,

R
Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:23 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: agents

Originally Posted by Carruss
This is from their Visa Application Fee Proposal Form:
Skills Assessment
- Stage 1 £240 plus VAT or Aus$600

- Stage 2 £545 plus VAT or Aus$1400

Visa Application £545 plus VAT or Aus$1,400

OUR TOTAL FEES £1330 plus VAT or Aus$3,400

For reference the A$ exchange rate at the date of this fee proposal is approximately £1 = A$ 2.56 and so our fee noted above approximates to £1,330. If you instruct us the exact £ amount will of course depend on the exchange rate available from your bank on the day that you transfer funds from the UK to our bank account in Australia - and for reference a bank transfer from the UK to our client bank account in Australia typically takes about 4 to 5 days to reach our bank account, and costs between £10 and £18.

If I were you I would make contact with them as prices are always subject to change! This is from 6th September so you must allow for exchange rates etc.

Hope this gives you some idea but I would speak to them really and I have never seen anything negative about them on this forum.

http://www.gomatilda.com

Regards,

R

Thanks for the info ...........just the ticket