Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Age limit to citizenship and limit to number of tourist visas

Age limit to citizenship and limit to number of tourist visas

Old Jan 27th 2017, 9:10 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Age limit to citizenship and limit to number of tourist visas

Originally Posted by davoaj
Have had a look this morning, closest description to my occupation is sales and marketing manager, which only appears on the CSOL.

Am I right in thinking this would rule out anything other than an employer nominated (186) visa?
If there are any states sponsoring the occupation you might be able to get either 190 (preferable) or 489 (not the best but does have a path to PR).

186 would be the better option over a 457.
Old Jan 30th 2017, 10:25 am
Sydney bound

davoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nice
Default Re: Age limit to citizenship and limit to number of tourist visas

A 186 would be ideal, some work to do to explore how likely that is with an employer.

Suppose it comes down to how I present myself to them, ensuring they can see it's a long term move having already lived and worked over there and now looking to settle with young family.