Age Factor on FAQ!!!!

Old Aug 23rd 2003, 1:31 pm
oozie04

Default Age Factor on FAQ!!!!

Dear Peter,

As per the FAQ posted anything below than 30, should get 30 points on age. Pls evaluate now

My DOB : 06/11/1974 (DD-MM-YYYY)

I calculated, it comes to 28 yrs 9 months. Does it mean that I have at least a year to get those 30 points. Some consultants say I will turn 30 this November so will get 25 points.

Would be great, if Mr. Peter or Mr. George, or Mr. Webster clarify this confusing point.

Regards

oozie04

Old Aug 23rd 2003, 5:51 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Age Factor on FAQ!!!!

Originally posted by oozie04
Dear Peter,

As per the FAQ posted anything below than 30, should get 30 points on age. Pls evaluate now

I calculated, it comes to 28 yrs 9 months. Does it mean that I have at least a year to get those 30 points. Some consultants say I will turn 30 this November so will get 25 points.

Would be great, if Mr. Peter or Mr. George, or Mr. Webster clarify this confusing point.

Regards

oozie04
You idiot. You only turn 30 on the day you are 30. Until 29 + 364 days you are 29.
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

cam the man is an unknown quantity at this point

As long as the application is recieved before 06/11/2004 ( when you are 30) you will get the points.
Complicated this birthday lark?!
Old Aug 24th 2003, 4:57 am
oozie04

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
You idiot. You only turn 30 on the day you are 30. Until 29 + 364 days you are 29.
You stupid/crack,

What qualification you hold to declare me idiot. I am not uncultured/stupid/........ fill the worst language here for yourself. Son of Ass

Old Aug 24th 2003, 1:29 pm
Jerry Hooper

Unfortunately there are some people out there that just wait for an
opportunity to abuse someone they have never met. Strange but true. They
must have missed out on something in their lives.

"oozie04" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by pleasancefamily
    > > You idiot. You only turn 30 on the day you are 30. Until 29 + 364 days
    > > you are 29.
    > You stupid/crack,
    > What qualification you hold to declare me idiot. I am not
    > uncultured/stupid/........ fill the worst language here for yourself.
    > Son of Ass
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Aug 24th 2003, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

You stupid/crack,

What qualification you hold to declare me idiot. I am not uncultured/stupid/........ fill the worst language here for yourself. Son of Ass
Sorry, I'm also not really qualified...but......how do I say this? Well, I'm 34 in Jan. Now if I go to an agent who says "No, you'll be 35..." I wouldn't then go to a public forum and ask everyone else for a second opinion.
.....and the fact that you had to 'calculate' your age....then to ask Mr Peter/George etc, why not just ask your mum?

Sorry again, but you must admit it looks a bit daft. We all do it sometimes though, just laugh it off..

Gra..
Old Aug 24th 2003, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

SentApril2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

If the "consultants" that you spoke to insist that you will be 30 a year early, maybe it's worth looking for someone new. Also, keep in mind that the health/medical exam checks on your mental capacity.
Old Aug 26th 2003, 1:43 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

As per the FAQ posted anything below than 30, should get 30 points on age.
Usually I'd say "asked and answered". This time, I'll say "answered but still asked".

Peter
Old Aug 27th 2003, 3:48 am
M e M b E r

gordon_flash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Hey Don,
Just because you've posted more than 1700 posts in this NG does'nt give you any right to call any body names.

Gordon