After e-Visa application lodge

Old Oct 29th 2010, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

hemalk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default After e-Visa application lodge

Hi guys, after logdement of e-visa, is it possible to attach more documents ? I am ready with all docs except AFP certificate, should I wait or lodge the app and once received I should attach. pls advice.
Old Oct 30th 2010, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

busa13r is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: After e-Visa application lodge

Hi,

I attached 60 separate docs before the system said no more!
You can can come and go, altering and attaching documents for a number of weeks as I remember. Until you have fulfilled all the e-visa requirements Im not sure you can lodge.

Hope this helps
Old Oct 30th 2010, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Originally Posted by hemalk2
Hi guys, after logdement of e-visa, is it possible to attach more documents ? I am ready with all docs except AFP certificate, should I wait or lodge the app and once received I should attach. pls advice.
You have to lodge your application first and then attach your documents this is the common way
Regards
Old Oct 31st 2010, 8:16 am
Just Joined

Kate_36 is an unknown quantity at this point

You have 28 days to upload all your evidence once the application has been submitted. If the document you are waiting for doesn't get here in the 28 days i'm sure you will still be able to send it. If you can't contact Australia house in london, when i reached my limit of documents with the e visa, They gave me an email address to send additional documents to my processing centre (adelaide) i just had to but name, TRN etc to identify me.