Advice regarding Sponsor status

Old Jan 8th 2005, 5:18 pm

stevereed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice regarding Sponsor status

Originally Posted by PINOYAU
I did not mention VETASSESS. I am well aware that TRA is the designated skills assessing authority for some 40-point skilled occupations.

Westly Russell
I know you didn't, and my post relating to you was to do with the 40 point rather than the assessment authority.

I was just saying that if one has an option of a vetassess assessment it is the easier option.

If JM had a diploma level qualification then it may be a good option to consider.

There often seems to be some confusion (not necessarily here), that you must get a skills assessment in the area in which you are employed and which your qualification is related to, although this is not necessarily the case.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 9:40 pm
Banned

PINOYAU is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice regarding Sponsor status

Originally Posted by stevereed
I know you didn't, and my post relating to you was to do with the 40 point rather than the assessment authority.

I was just saying that if one has an option of a vetassess assessment it is the easier option.

If JM had a diploma level qualification then it may be a good option to consider.

There often seems to be some confusion (not necessarily here), that you must get a skills assessment in the area in which you are employed and which your qualification is related to, although this is not necessarily the case.
Precisely.