Advice needed please!

Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light
Default Advice needed please!

Hi guys
I have a predicament..Have passed my Tra but unfortunately failed my IELTS test..could wait 2 months and try it again to gain the extra points..Or go with what i was originally going to do in the way of state sponsorship which also takes about 2 months to apply..If i went with the state sponsor does anybody know how strict they are on actually working in your trade.Would they ask for proof or do they not check at all???
Have a possible job in something totally different..
Any advice would be appreciated..
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:07 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed please!

Originally Posted by Emiric View Post
Hi guys
I have a predicament..Have passed my Tra but unfortunately failed my IELTS test..could wait 2 months and try it again to gain the extra points..Or go with what i was originally going to do in the way of state sponsorship which also takes about 2 months to apply..If i went with the state sponsor does anybody know how strict they are on actually working in your trade.Would they ask for proof or do they not check at all???
Have a possible job in something totally different..
Any advice would be appreciated..
Hi Emiric,

No, there's no requirement that you work in your trade after arrival - slavery was abandoned as a viable labour management technique in the 19th century despite a brief resurgence under Thatcher, I'm told.

How did you fail your IELTS - your written English seems ok.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by George Lombard View Post
Hi Emiric,

No, there's no requirement that you work in your trade after arrival - slavery was abandoned as a viable labour management technique in the 19th century despite a brief resurgence under Thatcher, I'm told.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Hi George,
Failed the EILTS due to lack of concentration on the last part of listenening and not finishing the 250 essay..
So are you saying as long as i stay in the State i can do as i wish??
Thanks for your comments..cheers.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by George Lombard View Post
Hi Emiric,

Cheers,

George Lombard
There you go spelt IELTS wrong!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 11:26 pm
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

You are not obliged to work in your nominated trade at all. If it were me, I would try the IELTS again so you have the option of moving states if things don't work out in the sponsoring state.