Wikiposts

Advice Needed..

Old Mar 30th 2009, 2:37 am
Just Joined

nita.cg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice Needed..

Hi everyone, I have learned so much on this forum than any other website.. has anyone left the UK on the working holiday visa to Aus and managed to get a JOB and licence as an electrician. me and my partner are hoping to go to Aus as soon as possible with a hope of securing a permanat visa after our 1/2years in Aus..

any help would be appreciated.
Anita
Old Mar 30th 2009, 10:24 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice Needed..

This has been done - the major issue to remember is that to get PR you need a work history of at least 12 months in the preceeding 24 months and for extra points you need3 out of the last 4 years.

Due to the current situation it will likely be very difficult to find permanent work on a WHV as an electrician - as there are visa limitations etc and not too many companies would be interested in taking on temp workers when there are 100's of unemployed perm workers available.

That being said, it's not impossible - but consider whether you qualify for a permanent visa now - rather then risking it all on a WHV.