Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

adelaide refuse my skilled application after positive skill assessment from TRA

adelaide refuse my skilled application after positive skill assessment from TRA

Old Mar 23rd 2002, 2:35 pm
Kashi

Default adelaide refuse my skilled application after positive skill assessment from TRA

Hi everyone Its kashi here. I just got a letter from Adelaide to refuse my skilled
independent application. I had lodged my application in December 2001 and they
refused in March 2002. I had a positive skill assessment from TRA in December 2001
with the deeming date 1st of November 2001. I wasn't sure about this deeming that.
The reason Adelaide refused my application because i do not have a 12 month
experience from the deeming date. Adelaide advised me that i had only 1.5 months
experience from deeming date.

I think is some thing wrong somewhere, either them or me. I just can't believe it. I
am living in Australia since 1994 and all my education is from Australia. Right now
I’m working on 457 working visa in my original assessed trade.

Please someone let me know if i can re apply right now. According to Adelaide
assessment i will be eligible to apply in 1st of November 2002, which is 12 month
from the deeming date. Please let me know if i have a chance. Thanks in advance. to
everyone, please check ur deeming date from tra before you apply. I don't want to
happen with someone else, whatever happens to me. bye

Old Mar 29th 2002, 7:34 am
Just Joined

ozziewannabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: adelaide refuse my skilled application after positive skill assessment from TRA

what is the deeming date here?

The date of approval of your skills assessment, or the date that you obtained your necessary degrees?