Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Activities between "Documents Met" to "Visa Grant" period

Activities between "Documents Met" to "Visa Grant" period

Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:00 am
Just Joined

sashanss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Activities between "Documents Met" to "Visa Grant" period

hi all..

i have been assigned a file since aus 2008..but have yet to be assigned a case officer..its been 7 months now..at present..i feel really lost with the application , can anyone please advice on what should I do? My migration agent told me to wait and its still on queue to be assigned a case officer. I am on 175 visa class.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sashanss
hi all..

i have been assigned a file since aus 2008..but have yet to be assigned a case officer..its been 7 months now..at present..i feel really lost with the application , can anyone please advice on what should I do? My migration agent told me to wait and its still on queue to be assigned a case officer. I am on 175 visa class.
Hello!
Why you are not sending PLE to DIAC? Please send it ASAP and they will update you by 7 days.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Safaet
Hello!
Why you are not sending PLE to DIAC? Please send it ASAP and they will update you by 7 days.
Hey thanks for the reply..i have sent a PLE, hope to receive a favourable reply. am getting worried..its been so long

Last edited by sashanss; Apr 12th 2009 at 7:33 pm.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 1:28 am
Just Joined

Hi All,

Does anyone know what is the current approved applicants? Its said that the year 2008-2009 capping is reduced.what will happen if they have exceed the capping for this year..meaning all the rest of the applicants will not be processed?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

emaus is an unknown quantity at this point

my agent said last week that decision has been made on our application & they informed him to get the mail from CO shortly.

now almost 1 week has passed, still no mail from CO.

How much time they require to send the mail? any experience in this.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

stiletta is an unknown quantity at this point

emaus,
now there are holidays in Australia till tomorrow. Wait a bit more. At least till Friday.

In my case "shortly" was about 2 weeks. They said I had been assigned to a CO and I would get a letter from him/her shortly. After 2 weeks I got it.

Last edited by stiletta; Apr 13th 2009 at 8:35 am.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by stiletta
emaus,

In my case "shortly" was about 2 weeks. They said I had been assigned to a CO and I would get a letter from him/her shortly. After 2 weeks I got it.
this is good news for me. agent had been told that i have a CO and wait for the email. that was almost 2 weeks ago and considering the holidays, i should expect it to be very soon and a good news... i am paper based so i cant see the status like "documents met".

though of course, i am from HR country and mine may take a little bit longer. but still positive

thanks stiletta
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

rrathour is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

We finally made it. Still can't believe it but the fact is that we have it

The document checklist is still showing required for birth certificate and nothing has changed to "MET". But the status page is showing Applicant Approved and even got the grant email.

All the best to you all.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

deepshuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rrathour
Hi All,

We finally made it. Still can't believe it but the fact is that we have it

The document checklist is still showing required for birth certificate and nothing has changed to "MET". But the status page is showing Applicant Approved and even got the grant email.

All the best to you all.
Congrats Rathour...where r u from in india, when r u making the move to auz and which part....
Old Apr 15th 2009, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

rrathour is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deepshuk
Congrats Rathour...where r u from in india, when r u making the move to auz and which part....
I am currently residing in Singapore. I have got the initial entry date of 01.Jul.2009, so just planning a holiday in June to Sydney for a week. And I haven't decided of the final move yet as it seems to be a wrong time to leave the current job and move to a new place, but will be searching for oppurtunities to make my fortune. But ya....looking forward to take the final move soon....so planning to visit australia for 3-4 weeks later in the year for searching job. Lets see how it goes.........it's next BIG TASK.

All the best and be in touch.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

deepshuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rrathour
I am currently residing in Singapore. I have got the initial entry date of 01.Jul.2009, so just planning a holiday in June to Sydney for a week. And I haven't decided of the final move yet as it seems to be a wrong time to leave the current job and move to a new place, but will be searching for oppurtunities to make my fortune. But ya....looking forward to take the final move soon....so planning to visit australia for 3-4 weeks later in the year for searching job. Lets see how it goes.........it's next BIG TASK.

All the best and be in touch.
Ok great ...congrats again...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:30 am
Just Joined

sajid is an unknown quantity at this point

I am planning to do my Meds & PCC, but my health check center is asking for the file number. All I have is the TRN number and haven't got any file number yet. Can I do the meds with only the TRN Number?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:08 am
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

abhijeet.waykar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sajid
I am planning to do my Meds & PCC, but my health check center is asking for the file number. All I have is the TRN number and haven't got any file number yet. Can I do the meds with only the TRN Number?
according to me TRN number is for online apps and file number is for paper based apps ...so its one and the same
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

khokhar80 is an unknown quantity at this point

If someone's State Sponsor approval with Form 1100 goes to DIAC, how long it takes for action on that approval and when the CO assigned. Does DIAC makes confirmation for the SS approval to the applicant or agent? Thanks
Old Apr 24th 2009, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Ryem78 is an unknown quantity at this point

So happy to hear I'm not the only one who rushes to check my status every morning!!

Has anyone heard of a senior CO before?? Our agent said our application was with a Senior CO...

We applied Aug 08, MODL, 175, LR. We should have been on CSL but only just found out we could get on CSL if OH sits the IELTS test. :curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.