Wikiposts

ACT sponsorship- timeline

Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future
Default ACT sponsorship- timeline

dear friends
please share your ACT sponsorship timelies here
i filed it today March 16 2009 for 2231-11 systems manager
am already with DIAC on 175 for last 13 months non modl/non csl so not much hope
my assesment from ACS was expired so got a new re assesment for 200 dollars and then filed for ACT
now fingers crossed
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:57 pm
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

abhijeet.waykar is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: ACT sponsorship- timeline

Originally Posted by flair002
dear friends
please share your ACT sponsorship timelies here
i filed it today March 16 2009 for 2231-11 systems manager
am already with DIAC on 175 for last 13 months non modl/non csl so not much hope
my assesment from ACS was expired so got a new re assesment for 200 dollars and then filed for ACT
now fingers crossed
Hi Flair

I got sponsorship from ACT for 2231-11 systems manager from India. My time lines are as follows-
Sent documents to ACT - 12-12-08
ACK received - 23-12-08
Additional Docs Requested - 20-01-09
Sponsorship Granted - 23-01-09

That was quick and mind you there was Christmas Vacation and new year in between
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future
Default Re: ACT sponsorship- timeline

that was quick man
was it online thru credit card or offline
they accept online payment also scanned docs????? arent they????
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:32 pm
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

Smile Re: ACT sponsorship- timeline

that was quick man
was it online thru credit card or offline
they accept online payment also scanned docs????? arent they????
I made the payment thru Credit Card and I had sent both Scanned Doc and Hard Copy just to be sure they receive at least 1 of it
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

when u plan to fly buddy coz u ll get yr visa in a months time i guess
it will be chiling in canberra from may to september
can we land at sydney and then travel to canberra on 176 visa or we have to land in canberra straightaway.. what other info u have abt canberra regarding rents and everything coz i v heard rents are high there???
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:53 pm
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

Smile Re: ACT sponsorship- timeline

when u plan to fly buddy coz u ll get yr visa in a months time i guess
it will be chiling in canberra from may to september
can we land at sydney and then travel to canberra on 176 visa or we have to land in canberra straightaway.. what other info u have abt canberra regarding rents and everything coz i v heard rents are high there???
It all depends when i'll get the visa hopefully before May and planning to fly in August. There is no direct international flight to Canberra. So there are two ways to reach there either by road from Sydney which is around 2 hrs journey or by domestic flight from Sydney. Yeah the winters there are more colder than other parts. The rentals in Canberra is slightly higher than Melbourne but you must take into account that the average salary of the Canberrans is slightly higher than other cities its over 1200 A$.

Do you need any specific info abt Canberra ?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

man i m planning to travel at abt the same time
i need every possible info
read my private messsage to you
cheers
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:06 am
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

man i m planning to travel at abt the same time
i need every possible info
read my private messsage to you
cheers
To tell you about Canberra which also means “meeting place” has more cafes, restaurants, and cinemas, well everything per person than any other city in Australia. And the advantage is everything is within easy reach. Traffic jams do not exist and no tolls. You can drive into the city centre from anywhere in the suburbs in around twenty minutes. It is fondly called as a “20 Min City”. But Canberra is also a city of satellite cities. There are ‘town centres’ throughout the city that have their own pubs, cafes, shopping malls and sporting institutions. Canberrans tend to holiday at the NSW South Coast, which is within easy driving distance. The beaches are quiet and laidback – no Gold Coast style development. It’s a family kind of place to holiday, but the beaches are pretty amazing (Hyam’s Beach is said to have the world’s whitest sand). It’s a charming place and free from the complications of a big city. It’s free from pollution and a clean, pleasant, liveable town Canberra is a cosmopolitan city and people coming from everywhere. There is almost everything for everyone. Canberra also has a great night life with lots of cafes and pubs which play good music which interests me the most as I am a music lover. The people in Canberra are very friendly . I have read that Canberra is like a huge park where there is lush green grass everywhere and a nice lake.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

anyone seeeking ACT sponsorship please share timelines
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

reehan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!
I lodged my application under 2231-11 on March 16th, got payment receipt on March 18th and now waiting for their reply.

All the best to all Canberrians (in advance )

Reehan