ACT sponsorship

Old May 8th 2009, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future
Default Re: ACT sponsorship

hi reehan
i had the same question because my bank statement has no details verifiable online or via phone and no postal address as well ( MCB bank statements are like that for all their branches ). i wonder how they will verify it, if they verify it at all
khurram
Old May 8th 2009, 11:19 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flair002
hi reehan
i had the same question because my bank statement has no details verifiable online or via phone and no postal address as well ( MCB bank statements are like that for all their branches ). i wonder how they will verify it, if they verify it at all
khurram
They asked for further proof in the form of a official letters from the bank - and that was after I'd already provided lots of other proof confirming a total liquid asset value of well over double what they require. I'm not sure what they make of "now you see it... now you don't" transactions on bank statements. That situation seems a bit odd to me.
Old May 9th 2009, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

paulry
was the proof provided by you on official bank letter verifiable in any way like email address or telephone numbers... i think my bank would not issue something of that sort...
and the last question.... did they verify it??????
khurram
Old May 9th 2009, 8:02 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flair002
paulry
was the proof provided by you on official bank letter verifiable in any way like email address or telephone numbers... i think my bank would not issue something of that sort...
and the last question.... did they verify it??????
khurram
There were full contact details on the bank letter. I have no idea whether or not it was in fact verified but it was a follow up request from Canberra to official statements which I had already provided. They are definately very thorough.
Old May 9th 2009, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

reehan is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there is nothing you can do now flair002. You should wait and see what they demand. State should definitely contact you if they need more evidences.

Anyone contacted them again and any response whether they progressed further?
Old May 9th 2009, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

sajidmib is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by reehan
I think there is nothing you can do now flair002. You should wait and see what they demand. State should definitely contact you if they need more evidences.

Anyone contacted them again and any response whether they progressed further?
Guys they would trust the doc .. if it is stamped by the bank i think that will work plus if there are salary and normal transfers occurring over a period, but it should not be money asked from someone, i mean it should not be deposit at once and them removed at once... u know what i mean yeah
Old May 11th 2009, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

i declared my assets quite veraciously as invested in certificates. if now i convert them into liquid cash then it will be a bulk transaction. what should i do beside waiting?????
Old May 15th 2009, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys!

Any further udpdates? ACT migration team is not replying to emails anymore. Hope anyone has update on applications progress?

Reehan
Old May 16th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

am waiting for my 60 day period before sending any emails
Old May 18th 2009, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Guys!
My 60 days completed today and still no response from ACT.
Old May 19th 2009, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

i think you should mail them
i am waiting for three more days before i mail them
i know the response though....
60 days is from the "decision ready" application.... whether one application is decision ready or not... God knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 19th 2009, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

spin2diz is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my approval today My application was receipted 27 Feb, and I also previously lodged a 175.

You should be hearing from them soon, flair
Old May 19th 2009, 7:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by spin2diz
I got my approval today My application was receipted 27 Feb, and I also previously lodged a 175.

You should be hearing from them soon, flair
Congratulations! That's great news!
Old May 19th 2009, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

congrats spindz
please share ur complete experience of this process of ACT sponsorship like

1. what they asked for in support of ur case
2. What sort of finanicals u provide and was that enough????
3. When they declared ur application as "decision ready"

thanks and congrats again
Old May 19th 2009, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

paulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant future

And we got ours today too - cant believe it as ours was to be reviewed in 3 months time. Anyway very happy and good luck to all those waiting......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.