ACS Time?

Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:56 am
Just Joined

muzaffar_ali99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS Time?

Hi

My ACS assessment is in progress, its been 12 weeks on 25 Sep, and still application status is With Assessor, should i wait more or do anything else?

Thanks
Old Sep 30th 2013, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

kkasunperera is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACS Time?

Originally Posted by muzaffar_ali99
Hi

My ACS assessment is in progress, its been 12 weeks on 25 Sep, and still application status is With Assessor, should i wait more or do anything else?

Thanks
My one took 13 weeks and 3 days, probably there are swamped with applications. I hope you will get a reply soon. Good luck!
Old Sep 30th 2013, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kkasunperera
My one took 13 weeks and 3 days, probably there are swamped with applications. I hope you will get a reply soon. Good luck!
thanks kkasunperera; that means i should wait more for the result.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

Normally it comes within 8-12 week time, may be they have received lot of applications and that could be the reason for delay.

Cheers,
PB
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 7:44 am
Just Joined

new wael is an unknown quantity at this point

usually it takes about 12 weeks, hope you will get a reply soon

can i ask about ACS IELTS requirements for system administrator to apply?
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 7:56 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by new wael
usually it takes about 12 weeks, hope you will get a reply soon

can i ask about ACS IELTS requirements for system administrator to apply?
From ACS document checklist :

Please Note: there is no requirement from the ACS for an IELTS or equivalent testing results.
http://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets/...-Checklist.pdf
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 3:30 pm
Banned

luqmans65 has a reputation beyond reputeluqmans65 has a reputation beyond reputeluqmans65 has a reputation beyond reputeluqmans65 has a reputation beyond reputeluqmans65 has a reputation beyond reputeluqmans65 has a reputation beyond reputeluqmans65 has a reputation beyond reputeluqmans65 has a reputation beyond reputeluqmans65 has a reputation beyond reputeluqmans65 has a reputation beyond reputeluqmans65 has a reputation beyond repute

mine took exactly 90 days. it was the 2nd day of EID when i received my assessment.
Old Oct 9th 2013, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly 90 days for me too... Received yesterday with positive assessment for 261313
Old Oct 31st 2013, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

new wael is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulation maddy, i thought Software Engineer - 261313 was closed but i believe you can apply for Tasmania, ACT, Nothern Territory and Victoria

i have one question regarding ACS for Education Qualifications documents:
should i send my university Bachelor or Microsoft certificates will be sufficient ?
and if RPL application is required ?
Old Oct 31st 2013, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

kkasunperera is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulation maddy, i thought Software Engineer - 261313 was closed but i believe you can apply for Tasmania, ACT, Nothern Territory and Victoria
Software Engineer - 261313 is not closed !, Only thing is they are issuing invitations on pro-rate basis.

Tasmania, ACT, Nothern Territory -> They have mentioned in their websites that for overseas applicants nomination, you needs a job offer from state employer.
Old Oct 31st 2013, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Guys i still did not receive ACS response, any suggestions what i should be doing now? Should i email to them or it will make bad effect?

Regards
Muzaffar Ali
Old Oct 31st 2013, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys i still did not receive ACS response, any suggestions what i should be doing now? Should i email to them or it will make bad effect?

Regards
Muzaffar Ali
Its time for you to call them and ask for the status. The standard waiting time is 12 weeks and its over 15 weeks for you. Flick them an email and you get replies to queries mostly in one working day.
Old Oct 31st 2013, 10:26 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

i have one question regarding ACS for Education Qualifications documents:
should i send my university Bachelor or Microsoft certificates will be sufficient ?
and if RPL application is required ?
Have you read the summary criteria at all?
Old Nov 5th 2013, 8:01 am
Just Joined

please help i received the following reply from acs, what i should be doing now?

5 November 2013

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for your Skills Assessment Application to the Australian Computer Society.

Your skills assessment xxx has been assessed as NOT closely related to the nominated ANZSCO code.

The assessor has made a recommendation that your application is ONLY suitable for ANZSCO code 2612xx

If you would like to change your nominated ANZSCO code as per this recommendation, please click here to respond to this email stating your preference.
Please note: If you wish to nominate an alternate ANZSCO code apart from this recommendation, you will be required to submit a Review Application after your current skills assessment has been finalised.

If there is no response within 30 days of this notification, your application will be assessed under the existing ANZSCO code.

Kind Regards,

The Skills Assessment Team
Australian Computer Society

Please let me know what i should be doing now? should i change my code? the code i wanted to assess was Developer Programmer 261312, now they are proposing me to change it into Web Developer 261212 as my most of the work is in asp.net (that's my guess the reason they are saying me to change)

THanks
Please help
Old Nov 5th 2013, 8:07 am

please help i received the following reply from acs, what i should be doing now?

5 November 2013

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for your Skills Assessment Application to the Australian Computer Society.

Your skills assessment xxx has been assessed as NOT closely related to the nominated ANZSCO code.

The assessor has made a recommendation that your application is ONLY suitable for ANZSCO code 2612xx

If you would like to change your nominated ANZSCO code as per this recommendation, please click here to respond to this email stating your preference.
Please note: If you wish to nominate an alternate ANZSCO code apart from this recommendation, you will be required to submit a Review Application after your current skills assessment has been finalised.

If there is no response within 30 days of this notification, your application will be assessed under the existing ANZSCO code.

Kind Regards,

The Skills Assessment Team
Australian Computer Society

Please let me know what i should be doing now? should i change my code? the code i wanted to assess was Developer Programmer 261312, now they are proposing me to change it into Web Developer 261212 as my most of the work is in asp.net (that's my guess the reason they are saying me to change)

THanks
Please help
If you work as a web developer, that will be what your references say, and that will be what ACS look at. If you choose to continue with the Developer programmer then I think you will need to give them reasons to change their mind or you will likely be unsuccessful. Whatever you decide don't wait too long

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.