ACS Time?

Old Nov 7th 2013, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Default Re: ACS Time?

Originally Posted by omar maher
thank you

when i do skill assessment should i to select type of visa???
Read the guidelines at ACS website carefully and it has all the relevant information you need to know prior to lodging an application to assess your skills.

at the same time read the VISA options available at http://www.immi.gov.au

when you are done with these two, you would have a better understanding of how the GSM works and what to do.

If you are not comfortable with this and do not want to read on, please consult a MARA registered agent to take care of your application on behalf of you.

Cheers,
PB
Old Nov 7th 2013, 11:05 am
Just Joined

muzaffar_ali99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have received my ACS letter today for Web Developer, my total marks will be 55 if IELTS is not 7 band each, and i would need state sponsorship too. Now my question is i have consulted South Australia Site they say to lodge EOI and then apply to them, so can i apply with 55 points and assuming 5 points for state i will get when sponsorship is awarded?

Also please let me know if any other state is sponsoring Web Developer. Currently i have found South Australia and Canberra. Also please suggest which state of both is easy to get sponsorship?

Thanks
Old Nov 7th 2013, 11:10 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muzaffar_ali99
I have received my ACS letter today for Web Developer, my total marks will be 55 if IELTS is not 7 band each, and i would need state sponsorship too. Now my question is i have consulted South Australia Site they say to lodge EOI and then apply to them, so can i apply with 55 points and assuming 5 points for state i will get when sponsorship is awarded?

Also please let me know if any other state is sponsoring Web Developer. Currently i have found South Australia and Canberra. Also please suggest which state of both is easy to get sponsorship?

Thanks
How about looking at where you would like to live, and what job opportunities there are in both places to help you decide
Old Nov 7th 2013, 11:13 am
Just Joined

Thanks old.sparkles for your response, personally i liked South Australia much from both and Adelaide city looks great.
Job perspective not yet searched going to search, I just wanted to know how tough it is to get sponsorship, and if from both any one is easier?

THanks
Old Nov 7th 2013, 11:17 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muzaffar_ali99
Thanks old.sparkles for your response, personally i liked South Australia much from both and Adelaide city looks great.
Job perspective not yet searched going to search, I just wanted to know how tough it is to get sponsorship, and if from both any one is easier?

THanks
I've not heard of anyone having problems getting sponsorship from either state - the only one that I've heard of being more difficult is Victoria if that helps
Old Nov 7th 2013, 11:20 am
Just Joined

Thanks so much old.sparkles your information really helps.

Regards